You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat! :rage:

You five-foot-ten weed. Sir Ibanez Jem, who's very interesting, what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?

And how many camels have you spotted so far? :P

Well sir, there's you, me, Jenkins, Padre, Kipper, there's five, sir.

Well, I've come to tell you that we've got a job for you five lads... :16ton: ...for you four lads.
  • Like 1

You five-foot-ten weed. Sir Ibanez Jem, who's very interesting, what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?

Well, I've come to tell you that we've got a job for you five lads... :16ton: ...for you four lads.

The coal miners of Wales have long been famed for their tough rugged life hewing the black gold from the uncompromising hell of one mile under.
  • Like 1

The coal miners of Wales have long been famed for their tough rugged life hewing the black gold from the uncompromising hell of one mile under.

I appear to have landed on this kind of ledge thing. :scared:
  • Like 1

Have you always said things in a very roundabout way?
  • Like 1

Well yes, I mean ... just one moment. I'd like to express, on behalf of everybody here, what a... really unique experience this is!

• Like 1

Well yes, I mean ... just one moment. I'd like to express, on behalf of everybody here, what a... really unique experience this is!

What's funny, Robert? Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on.
  • Like 2

What's funny, Robert? Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on.

This man is Ibanez Jem -- writer of jokes. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world, and as a consequence, he will die laughing.

• Like 3

This man is Ibanez Jem -- writer of jokes. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world, and as a consequence, he will die laughing.

Oh! It's 'Mortuary Dance Time', Mr Wang!
  • Like 1

But if Ibanez's not dead, what's he doing in a coffin? :zalice:
  • Like 1

He is at home asleep, but we are going to wake him up and tell him the good news.
  • Like 1

He is at home asleep, but we are going to wake him up and tell him the good news.

I have with me Simon Ludovic, the man who scored all seven goals in Tottenham's 1-0 victory over Israel Champions Maccabi Haifa. Simon, first of all, congratulations on the victory. :cheers:
  • Like 2

I have with me Simon Ludovic, the man who scored all seven goals in Tottenham's 1-0 victory over Israel Champions Maccabi Haifa. Simon, first of all, congratulations on the victory. :cheers:

He became famous, if I recall accurately, by winning the "remove the bra from the debutante" competition years ago in high school...

• Like 1

He became famous, if I recall accurately, by winning the "remove the bra from the debutante" competition years ago in high school...

If there's any more stock film of women applauding, I shall clear the thread.
  • Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opT_JGssUVk

Are there any.... women here....

Edited by lerxt1990

Wife swapping from Redcar. :drool:
  • Like 2

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation.
  • Like 1

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation.

Don't like her? What's wrong with her? She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge...tracks of land. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I thought it was because you were interested in me as a human being :outtahere:

But the point is Mr. Frampton, our viewers need proof. :moon:

It was the salmon mousse. There's your proof.

Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, Brahms, Lerxt1990...I'm sorry. :oops:
  • Like 1

BRAHAMS THIRD RACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to play with Fawlty Towers...get outside! :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Don't your repress ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't your repress ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do what I like because I'm five foot ten and I eat Manuels like you for breakfast. :smash:
  • Like 1