You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. 'Seemly.' 'Prodding.' 'Vac-u-um.' 'Leap.'

Oh, oh Bevis, should we? :blush: Be gentle with me.

Bum! Oh, what a giveaway!

OK, you've got this girl on your bed, you've had a few drinks, you've got her stretched out and her feet on the mantelpiece...

No, no good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crop? :wtf:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out! :rage:

Let me come with you, Pontiuth Lion. I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith.

Uh-oh, there's a hosepipe! This means trouble for somebody! :o

I would put a tax on all people who stand in water...Oh!

Oh well, whole afternoon to kill...better have a bath, I suppose. :gumby:

There's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Well, I've got to stop you there, I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. :joker:

Oh no, Thursday's the Industrial Relations Bill Dinner Dance. Can't they make it another day?

Yes, and it's the Annual Dance in the Sabine School for Girls. :drool:

Yes, on your screen tomorrow: 'The Naughtiest Girl in the School' starring the men of the 14th Marine Commandos.
  • Like 2

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. 'Seemly.' 'Prodding.' 'Vac-u-um.' 'Leap.'

OK, you've got this girl on your bed, you've had a few drinks, you've got her stretched out and her feet on the mantelpiece...

No, no good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crop? :wtf:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out! :rage:

Let me come with you, Pontiuth Lion. I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith.

There's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Well, I've got to stop you there, I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. :joker:

Oh no, Thursday's the Industrial Relations Bill Dinner Dance. Can't they make it another day?

Yes, on your screen tomorrow: 'The Naughtiest Girl in the School' starring the men of the 14th Marine Commandos.

I spent many years in India during the last war and am now a part-time notice board in a prominent public school. Yours etc., Brigadier Zoe La Rue (deceased).
  • Like 2

I spent many years in India during the last war and am now a part-time notice board in a prominent public school. Yours etc., Brigadier Zoe La Rue (deceased).

The headquarters of these urban idiots is here in St John's Wood. Inside they can enjoy the company of other idiots and watch special performances of ritual idioting.
  • Like 2

The headquarters of these urban idiots is here in St John's Wood. Inside they can enjoy the company of other idiots and watch special performances of ritual idioting.

Oh, that sounds wonderful. Would you like to talk about the meaning of life, darling?
  • Like 2

Oh, that sounds wonderful. Would you like to talk about the meaning of life, darling?

Do please go on. This is the least fascinating conversation I've ever had. :coy:
  • Like 2

Do please go on. This is the least fascinating conversation I've ever had. :coy:

Quick Otto. The typewriter!
  • Like 2

Quick Otto. The typewriter!

When I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off I am not dictating. :moose:
  • Like 2

My wife, Doreen...she...I got a letter. You see, this bloke from up the street... :hug2:

Well the real hang-up was with the bread man but when the top brass pigs came through we got it together in a couple of moons. Commodore Betty Grable, who's a real sub-aqua head, has got it together diving wise and like the whole gig's been a real gas, man.
  • Like 2

My wife, Doreen...she...I got a letter. You see, this bloke from up the street... :hug2:

Well the real hang-up was with the bread man but when the top brass pigs came through we got it together in a couple of moons. Commodore Betty Grable, who's a real sub-aqua head, has got it together diving wise and like the whole gig's been a real gas, man.

Yes, but have you any plans for dealing with the free-scoring Turkish forwards? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Yes, but have you any plans for dealing with the free-scoring Turkish forwards? :unsure:

Yeh I'd, er, stuff sparrows down their throats, er, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.
  • Like 2

Yeh I'd, er, stuff sparrows down their throats, er, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.

:musicnote: "with a little love, just a little love, with a little love..." :musicnote:
  • Like 2

:musicnote: "with a little love, just a little love, with a little love..." :musicnote:

I think you haven't got the slightest idea what this case is about.
  • Like 2

Elementary. Since the body was found in this room, and no one has left it. Therefore, the murderer must be somebody in this room. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

Elementary. Since the body was found in this room, and no one has left it. Therefore, the murderer must be somebody in this room. :fuckwithadmin:

He's just been in the Florentine Room and smeared tomato ketchup all over Raphael's Baby Jesus.
  • Like 2

He's just been in the Florentine Room and smeared tomato ketchup all over Raphael's Baby Jesus.

:bitchslap: Right, I'll now ask you all to conclude this arrest with a hymn.
  • Like 2

And that's a depressing prospect for an ambitious sheep. He's patently hit on the idea of escape.
  • Like 2

And that's a depressing prospect for an ambitious sheep. He's patently hit on the idea of escape.

We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping. :ebert:
  • Like 2

We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping. :ebert:

Suppose I'm attacked by a man with a banana and I haven't got a gun?
  • Like 2

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade towards thy foe. :angel:
  • Like 2

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade towards thy foe. :angel:

No, it's just that there are twenty-eight of them.
  • Like 2

Don't worry about the er...we'll get him up somehow. Now the approach to Kilimanjaro is quite simply... :D-13:
  • Like 2

Don't worry about the er...we'll get him up somehow. Now the approach to Kilimanjaro is quite simply... :D-13:

...like an enormous fish, it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see.
  • Like 2

...like an enormous fish, it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see.

...with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.
  • Like 2