You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Were you surprised at the way the Italians ceded midfield dominance so early on in the game?

No, they were sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute. :pizza: :moon: :pizza:

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. They missed four very easy kicks against the Exeter Amateur Operatic Society, which must have cost them the match and then of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.

And now for the latest report on Picasso's progress over to Reg Moss on the Guildford by-pass. :blah:

Well I can't stop here all day...must get on...I'm on a cycling tour of Cornwall.

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

Super... well, er... I think it shows I'm human, don't you?

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body... except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

And number three: the other foot. :chickendance:

But it does mean that when he says a bed is two foot wide, it is in fact sixty foot wide.

It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy. :blush:
  • Like 2

Were you surprised at the way the Italians ceded midfield dominance so early on in the game?

No, they were sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute. :pizza: :moon: :pizza:

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. They missed four very easy kicks against the Exeter Amateur Operatic Society, which must have cost them the match and then of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.

And now for the latest report on Picasso's progress over to Reg Moss on the Guildford by-pass. :blah:

Well I can't stop here all day...must get on...I'm on a cycling tour of Cornwall.

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body... except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

But it does mean that when he says a bed is two foot wide, it is in fact sixty foot wide.

Ooh I must be in the wrong house!
  • Like 2

Frances, what idleness is this? Why, good sir Simon Sidney. Come, let us eat and drink. Stay with us awhile. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Frances, what idleness is this? Why, good sir Simon Sidney. Come, let us eat and drink. Stay with us awhile. :fistbump:

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robert's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.
  • Like 2

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robert's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.

Just a minute, Tony. There's a small matter of...murder. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful, and I really am very, very, very sorry that I did it
  • Like 2

Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful, and I really am very, very, very sorry that I did it

I'm not going to punish you, because we're so short of judges at the moment. :|
  • Like 2

Well, I was ever so glad they abolished hanging, you know, because that black cap just didn't suit me.
  • Like 2

Well, I was ever so glad they abolished hanging, you know, because that black cap just didn't suit me.

Now, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. :ph34r: Are there any women here today?
  • Like 1

Now, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. :ph34r: Are there any women here today?

I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
  • Like 1

I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight...the watch...the Chinese watch...yes, right, bye bye...mother. ;)
  • Like 2

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. 'Seemly.' 'Prodding.' 'Vac-u-um.' 'Leap.'

Oh, oh Bevis, should we? :blush: Be gentle with me.

Bum! Oh, what a giveaway!

OK, you've got this girl on your bed, you've had a few drinks, you've got her stretched out and her feet on the mantelpiece...
  • Like 2

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. 'Seemly.' 'Prodding.' 'Vac-u-um.' 'Leap.'

OK, you've got this girl on your bed, you've had a few drinks, you've got her stretched out and her feet on the mantelpiece...

No, no good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crop? :wtf:
  • Like 2

No, no good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crop? :wtf:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out! :rage:
  • Like 2

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out! :rage:

Let me come with you, Pontiuth Lion. I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith.
  • Like 2

Let me come with you, Pontiuth Lion. I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith.

Uh-oh, there's a hosepipe! This means trouble for somebody! :o
  • Like 2

I would put a tax on all people who stand in water...Oh!
  • Like 2

Oh well, whole afternoon to kill...better have a bath, I suppose. :gumby:
  • Like 2

There's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!
  • Like 2

There's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Well, I've got to stop you there, I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. :joker:
  • Like 2

Well, I've got to stop you there, I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. :joker:

Oh no, Thursday's the Industrial Relations Bill Dinner Dance. Can't they make it another day?
  • Like 2

Oh no, Thursday's the Industrial Relations Bill Dinner Dance. Can't they make it another day?

Yes, and it's the Annual Dance in the Sabine School for Girls. :drool:
  • Like 1