You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Welcome sexual athletes!

Oh Robert, tell me I'm beautiful...You're not just saying that because I asked you? :eyeroll:

Now then my little banana, my little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. :hug2:

And that, my lord, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.

And sir Robert was happier that I had ever seen him. :banana:

Doctor Robert was a man of quite remarkable medical insights, skill and determination, and within a few minutes he had completely removed my wife's knickers.

And what is the name of your ravishing wife? Wait. Don't tell me. It's something to do with moonlight. It goes with her eyes, it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Oh Robert, tell me I'm beautiful...You're not just saying that because I asked you? :eyeroll:

Now then my little banana, my little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. :hug2:

Doctor Robert was a man of quite remarkable medical insights, skill and determination, and within a few minutes he had completely removed my wife's knickers.

And what is the name of your ravishing wife? Wait. Don't tell me. It's something to do with moonlight. It goes with her eyes, it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

I've had worse. The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you... :beathorse:
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

A battle of this kind can take anything up to fifteen years because the timber ant has such a tiny mouth.
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

A battle of this kind can take anything up to fifteen years because the timber ant has such a tiny mouth.

We'll be taking you back there as soon as there are any developments. :blah:
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young man. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Well, what's on the telly-vision then?
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

A typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. Y, although his real name is this: Your_Lion. :P
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

A typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. Y, although his real name is this: Your_Lion. :P

Is your name not Bruce, then? That's going to cause a little confusion.
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

My name is Ozymandias, King of Ants. Look on my feelers, termites, and despair. :o
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

My name is Ozymandias, King of Ants. Look on my feelers, termites, and despair. :o

This theory has become known as the waste of time theory and was abandoned in 1956.
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

This theory has become known as the waste of time theory and was abandoned in 1956.

You're absolutely right! You're a totally different specimen. Sir IbanezJem, who's very interesting. I think you're six foot five, aren't you? :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

You're absolutely right! You're a totally different specimen. Sir IbanezJem, who's very interesting. I think you're six foot five, aren't you? :notworthy:

The most fearfully dangerous man in the world! A man who could destroy entire galaxies with his wrist, a man who could tear fruit machines apart with his eyeballs. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

Welcome sexual athletes!

The most fearfully dangerous man in the world! A man who could destroy entire galaxies with his wrist, a man who could tear fruit machines apart with his eyeballs.

Oh well, that's just insurance jargon, you know.
  • Like 1

Welcome sexual athletes!

The most fearfully dangerous man in the world! A man who could destroy entire galaxies with his wrist, a man who could tear fruit machines apart with his eyeballs.

Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday...
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday...

Never mind Snapper love, you can't win 'em all. :sigh:
  • Like 2

Were you surprised at the way the Italians ceded midfield dominance so early on in the game?

No, they were sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute. :pizza: :moon: :pizza:

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. They missed four very easy kicks against the Exeter Amateur Operatic Society, which must have cost them the match and then of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.
  • Like 2

Were you surprised at the way the Italians ceded midfield dominance so early on in the game?

No, they were sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute. :pizza: :moon: :pizza:

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. They missed four very easy kicks against the Exeter Amateur Operatic Society, which must have cost them the match and then of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.

And now for the latest report on Picasso's progress over to Reg Moss on the Guildford by-pass. :blah:
  • Like 2

And now for the latest report on Picasso's progress over to Reg Moss on the Guildford by-pass. :blah:

Well I can't stop here all day...must get on...I'm on a cycling tour of Cornwall.
  • Like 2

Well I can't stop here all day...must get on...I'm on a cycling tour of Cornwall.

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!
  • Like 2

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

Super... well, er... I think it shows I'm human, don't you?
  • Like 2

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body... except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.
  • Like 2

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body... except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

And number three: the other foot. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

And number three: the other foot. :chickendance:

But it does mean that when he says a bed is two foot wide, it is in fact sixty foot wide.
  • Like 2