You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Every Sunday would he hurry along to St Looney Of The Cream Bun And Jam to hear a sermon from Reverend Arthur Belling?

O Lord, ooh, You are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. But You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen

Oh, please don't lightly poach us, Or baste us with hot fat. Don't fricassee or roast us, Or boil us in a vat,

Well, I'm making a special study of accidents involving food. Do you know that in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch?

Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket. What's in it anyway? :burger:

We use choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit. :drool:

Um darling, these, these are the Gits. :hi: :hi:

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.

I see you've got a Webb's Wonder today. It certainly is a lovely day, all right. :yes:

:musicnote:

Today I hear the robin sing

Today the thrush is on the wing

Today who knows what life will bring

Today... :musicnote:

Why, a Sumerian drinking vessel of the fourth dynasty.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Every Sunday would he hurry along to St Looney Of The Cream Bun And Jam to hear a sermon from Reverend Arthur Belling?

O Lord, ooh, You are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. But You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen

Oh, please don't lightly poach us, Or baste us with hot fat. Don't fricassee or roast us, Or boil us in a vat,

Well, I'm making a special study of accidents involving food. Do you know that in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch?

Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket. What's in it anyway? :burger:

We use choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit. :drool:

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.

I see you've got a Webb's Wonder today. It certainly is a lovely day, all right. :yes:

Would you like drinkee? Or game Bingo? :hockey:
  • Like 2

Well, Vicar, I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.
  • Like 2

Well, Vicar, I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.

You have undermined the competence of this firm to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :16ton:
  • Like 2

You have undermined the competence of this firm to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :16ton:

But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors. I mean, I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.
  • Like 2

But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors. I mean, I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do, and there ain't no sense in runnin'. Now you go back in there my son and... :bang bang:
  • Like 2

A man's got to do what a man's got to do, and there ain't no sense in runnin'. Now you go back in there my son and... :bang bang:

And are you still intending to purchase this second shed?
  • Like 2

No, I'd like to buy a copy of an "Illustrated History of False Teeth." :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

No, I'd like to buy a copy of an "Illustrated History of False Teeth." :hockeygoon:

Well, never mind. I'll just take the 'Lord Lieutenant in Nylons' then, and these two copies of 'Piggie Parade'. Thank you.
  • Like 2

Well, never mind. I'll just take the 'Lord Lieutenant in Nylons' then, and these two copies of 'Piggie Parade'. Thank you.

Yes, never mind, vicar. How do you find the new vicarage? :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

Yes, never mind, vicar. How do you find the new vicarage? :whipgirl:

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down.
  • Like 2

Er, I won't wait. I'll phone. :outtahere:

Look! I'm not absolutely certain, but, well I do rather get the impression that there is someone actually knocking on the door at this very moment.
  • Like 2

Look! I'm not absolutely certain, but, well I do rather get the impression that there is someone actually knocking on the door at this very moment.

Cross the threshold, arrive, ingress, gain admittance, infiltrate. :hug2:
  • Like 2

She said "mattress" to Mr Lambert!

• Like 2

She shouldn't be saying that, we haven't done comparatives yet. :tsk:
  • Like 2

But it's my only line!.

• Like 2

But it's my only line!.

See Miss Evans pursued by the woman-eating :drool: roll-top writing desk.
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Oh Robert, tell me I'm beautiful...You're not just saying that because I asked you? :eyeroll:

Now then my little banana, my little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. :hug2:
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Oh Robert, tell me I'm beautiful...You're not just saying that because I asked you? :eyeroll:

Now then my little banana, my little fruit salad, I can wait for you no longer. You must be mine utterly. :hug2:

And that, my lord, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

And sir Robert was happier that I had ever seen him. :banana:
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Doctor Robert was a man of quite remarkable medical insights, skill and determination, and within a few minutes he had completely removed my wife's knickers.
  • Like 2

Welcome sexual athletes!

Doctor Robert was a man of quite remarkable medical insights, skill and determination, and within a few minutes he had completely removed my wife's knickers.

And what is the name of your ravishing wife? Wait. Don't tell me. It's something to do with moonlight. It goes with her eyes, it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 3