You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:goodone: That joke was Britain's entry for this year's Rubber Mac of Zurich Award. It came last.

Yes! Blackhawkrush is just one of the prizes in this year's Police Raffle. Other prizes include two years for breaking and entering, a crate of search warrants, a 'What's all this then?' T-shirt and a weekend for two with a skinhead of your own choice.
  • Like 1

:goodone: That joke was Britain's entry for this year's Rubber Mac of Zurich Award. It came last.

Yes! Blackhawkrush is just one of the prizes in this year's Police Raffle. Other prizes include two years for breaking and entering, a crate of search warrants, a 'What's all this then?' T-shirt and a weekend for two with a skinhead of your own choice.

I've got one already. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

But it has one of the most advanced thermostat control systems in the country, and it has computer-controlled storage facilities.
  • Like 1

But it has one of the most advanced thermostat control systems in the country, and it has computer-controlled storage facilities.

Is that the one that goes BING? That's my favorite!

• Like 1

Michelangelo? ( 7 :angel: 3) I've had another son.
  • Like 2

Well you see, I like them. They fill out the canvas. I mean, I suppose we could lose three or four of them. You know, make one or two of them into...
  • Like 2

Well you see, I like them. They fill out the canvas. I mean, I suppose we could lose three or four of them. You know, make one or two of them into...

...a large wooden badger.

• Like 3

You don't mind living in a figment of 73's imagination? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Oooh, I wouldn't like that, that'd take all the mystery out of life.
  • Like 2

And yet, IbanezJem had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history... :joker:
  • Like 2

And yet, IbanezJem had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history... :joker:

Well, he spent the first three weeks in our intensive care unit, and then eight weeks in the zoo.
  • Like 2

Well, he spent the first three weeks in our intensive care unit, and then eight weeks in the zoo.

Most of these cases are pretty unpleasant. But the treatment does work with some people. This chap :Alex: came to us, we operated just in time, and now he's almost normal.
  • Like 2

Most of these cases are pretty unpleasant. But the treatment does work with some people. This chap :Alex: came to us, we operated just in time, and now he's almost normal.

For breakfast every day, he places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.
  • Like 2

Every Sunday would he hurry along to St Looney Of The Cream Bun And Jam to hear a sermon from Reverend Arthur Belling?

O Lord, ooh, You are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. But You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen
  • Like 2

Every Sunday would he hurry along to St Looney Of The Cream Bun And Jam to hear a sermon from Reverend Arthur Belling?

O Lord, ooh, You are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. But You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen

Oh, please don't lightly poach us, Or baste us with hot fat. Don't fricassee or roast us, Or boil us in a vat,
  • Like 2

Oh, please don't lightly poach us, Or baste us with hot fat. Don't fricassee or roast us, Or boil us in a vat,

Well, I'm making a special study of accidents involving food. Do you know that in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch?
  • Like 2

Well, I'm making a special study of accidents involving food. Do you know that in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch?

Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket. What's in it anyway? :burger:
  • Like 2

Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket. What's in it anyway? :burger:

We use choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit. :drool: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

We use choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit. :drool:

Um darling, these, these are the Gits. :hi: :hi:
  • Like 2

We use choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit. :drool:

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.
  • Like 2

The story so far: Rosamund's father has become ensnared by Mr. Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism... :cool:
  • Like 1

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.
  • Like 2

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.

I see you've got a Webb's Wonder today. It certainly is a lovely day, all right. :yes:
  • Like 1