You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

My brain hurts!

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon. In certain mental states... :smash:

It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...'

I'm terribly sorry, I can't hear you sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

The Under-Secretary for making deep growling noises - grrr - launched a bitter personal attack on the ex-Minister for delving deep into a black satin bag and producing a robe of Euthymol toothpaste.

All this and more, this week in Storage Jars!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Hold it! Hold it! Now, who changed the caption? Can whoever changed the caption put the right one back immediately please...YPRES 1914...all right. :ebert:

Oh... I'm sorry... my mind was wandering... I've had a terrible day, I really have... you've got five seconds to tell me... I've forgotten. I've forgotten.

Oh, well in that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

But remember if you've enjoyed reading this thread just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you. Ha, ha, ha. :D

Look, I must warn you that anything you might say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance, I'll put my fist through your teeth. :hockeygoon:

Hmm, that's a good idea for a song, er...Yum-yum, yum-yum-dee buggetty, rum fing f-tooo, Yi! Ni! Ni! Yow-oooo!!

Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here. :tsk:

And we end the show with music. :P And here with their very latest recording, "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've got love in my tummy" Jackie Charlton and the Tonettes.

Oh crikey, the old song finished her off.

Oh, did you like her? :yes: Oh well, we won't dump her, then.

May I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in TRF? Absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount, more than we are prepared to admit, but all new posters are warned that if they wake up in the morning and find any toothmarks at all anywhere on their bodies, they're to tell 73 immediately so that he can immediately take every measure to hush the whole thing up.

I feel I really must write and protest about that post. My wife, in common with a lot of people of her age, is fifty. (not 73) For how long are we to put up with these things? :huh:

I'm 37. I'm 37, I'm not old!

Do you want to come back to my place...bouncy, bouncy. :yay:
  • Like 2

Oh jolly good. Thanks very much. You will get expenses.

GET ON THE TABLE! Arms out, fingers together. knees bent, now flap your arms! Faster! Faster, faster, faster, now JUMP! WRONG! WRONG! You're bloody useless, you're an utter bloody washout!

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 3

GET ON THE TABLE! Arms out, fingers together. knees bent, now flap your arms! Faster! Faster, faster, faster, now JUMP! WRONG! WRONG! You're bloody useless, you're an utter bloody washout!

Don't come here with that posh talk you nasty, stuck-up twit. :moon:
  • Like 2

Do you want to stop being a Mason?

• Like 2

Oh, I certainly do. I mean, there comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Oh, I certainly do. I mean, there comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat. :eyeroll:

Sey, sey, taht's crreoct!

• Like 3

"Book at bedtime" Tonight, GeddysMullet reads "Redgauntlet" by Sir Walter Scott. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

"Book at bedtime" Tonight, GeddysMullet reads "Redgauntlet" by Sir Walter Scott. :popcorn:

Well this is true to form, no surprises there. He started five of his eleven novels to date with a definite article. We've had two of them with 'IT', there has been one 'BUT', two 'AT's, one 'ON' and a Delores. Oh that of course was never published.
  • Like 2

Well this is true to form, no surprises there. He started five of his eleven novels to date with a definite article. We've had two of them with 'IT', there has been one 'BUT', two 'AT's, one 'ON' and a Delores. Oh that of course was never published.

I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. :coy: I'd rather he was a sewage attendant or a rat catcher.
  • Like 2

I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. :coy: I'd rather he was a sewage attendant or a rat catcher.

There's nowt wrong with gala luncheons!

• Like 2

You bleeding pig! You're not fit to be down a mine. I'll put this pick through your head! :poke:
  • Like 2

Excuse me, is the third test in here? :smash:

This week it's all-in cricket, live from the Municipal Baths, Croydon.

And now it's Bo Wildeburg running in again to bowl to Cowdrey, he runs in..he bowls to Cowdrey and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there. An that's the end of the over, and drinks. :macallan:

If you're just having preliminary aperitifs - Dubonnet, a sherry or a sparkling white wine - then the guests will obviously be in a fairly formal mood and it will be difficult to tell which are the communist agitators.

I will not let myself fall into the hands of these scum. :outtahere:

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts :rage:

Ever see an old man just eat himself to death right in front of you, and yet he never seemed to put any weight on despite the dozens of burgers and piles of chips he shoveled down, and then after he died he came back to life as a kind of fast food zombie, attacking people for their McDonald's happy meals with extra napkins? I bet you have! I bet you've seen many cases like this! :smoke:

You bleeding pig! You're not fit to be down a mine. I'll put this pick through your head! :poke:

I mean, he didn't want to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. He wanted to let me off. There's nothing Dinsdale wouldn't do for you. :coy:
  • Like 2

I mean, he didn't want to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. He wanted to let me off. There's nothing Dinsdale wouldn't do for you. :coy:

I will send help as soon as I have accomplished a daring and heroic rescue in my own particular......errr... idiom? Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

I will send help as soon as I have accomplished a daring and heroic rescue in my own particular......errr... idiom?

Sir Ibanez had saved Sir Lion from almost certain temptation, but they were still no nearer the Grail.

• Like 3

I will send help as soon as I have accomplished a daring and heroic rescue in my own particular......errr... idiom?

Sir Ibanez had saved Sir Lion from almost certain temptation, but they were still no nearer the Grail.

I'll tell you where it is for a pound. :ph34r: It's in the luggage compartment on the plane.
  • Like 2

I'll tell you where it is for a pound. :ph34r: It's in the luggage compartment on the plane.

Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.
  • Like 2

Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

No newcomer to this field, Mr Lion's 'A Short History of Motor Traffic Between Purley and Esher' had become a best-selling minor classic in the car-swapping belt.
  • Like 2

No newcomer to this field, Mr Lion's 'A Short History of Motor Traffic Between Purley and Esher' had become a best-selling minor classic in the car-swapping belt.

I thought you did that so well, Mr. Your_Lion Figgis, could I have your autograph? :wub:
  • Like 2

I thought you did that so well, Mr. Your_Lion Figgis, could I have your autograph? :wub:

I object strongly to the posts on this thread. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely etc., William Knickers.
  • Like 2

I object strongly to the posts on this thread. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely etc., William Knickers.

Lubbish! Me genuine wop. Alliveldelchi Loma... :guitar:
  • Like 1

Lubbish! Me genuine wop. Alliveldelchi Loma... :guitar:

A Møøse once bit my sister. No realli! She was karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge, her brother-in-law.

• Like 2