You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Excuse me, is the third test in here? :smash:

This week it's all-in cricket, live from the Municipal Baths, Croydon.

And now it's Bo Wildeburg running in again to bowl to Cowdrey, he runs in..he bowls to Cowdrey and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there. An that's the end of the over, and drinks. :macallan:

If you're just having preliminary aperitifs - Dubonnet, a sherry or a sparkling white wine - then the guests will obviously be in a fairly formal mood and it will be difficult to tell which are the communist agitators.

I will not let myself fall into the hands of these scum. :outtahere:

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts :rage:

Clearly, the British public's view is a hostile one. HOSTILE. :yes:

Not at all bad. Another merciless sweep across Central Europe ;)

Ha, ha! Caught you, Mr. A, T. Great. You made one fatal mistake...you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser...it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl. :bitchslap:

And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way -- under the drill!

Listen chaps, there's still a chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast. I'll never get through 73, but some of you might. :bang bang:

If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy would it? :|

Mitzi Gaynor had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile, and wooden teeth which she had bought at a chemist's in Augsburg, despite the fire risk. She treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and she varnished them after every meal.

Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.

Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities. Look at this - it's all a mistake. It's a real pain in the sphincter! Icelandic Honey Week? My Life!

The Ibanez is a quadruped. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Listen ... before I started fixing, I used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And I used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.
  • Like 2

And now it's Bo Wildeburg running in again to bowl to Cowdrey, he runs in..he bowls to Cowdrey and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there. An that's the end of the over, and drinks. :macallan:

If you're just having preliminary aperitifs - Dubonnet, a sherry or a sparkling white wine - then the guests will obviously be in a fairly formal mood and it will be difficult to tell which are the communist agitators.

Ha, ha! Caught you, Mr. A, T. Great. You made one fatal mistake...you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser...it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl. :bitchslap:

Listen chaps, there's still a chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast. I'll never get through 73, but some of you might. :bang bang:

Mitzi Gaynor had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile, and wooden teeth which she had bought at a chemist's in Augsburg, despite the fire risk. She treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and she varnished them after every meal.

Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities. Look at this - it's all a mistake. It's a real pain in the sphincter! Icelandic Honey Week? My Life!

The Ibanez is a quadruped. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Listen ... before I started fixing, I used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And I used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.

Look, I'd have a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife " That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah." :wtf: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 3

Look, I'd have a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife " That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah." :wtf:

Guards! Make sure Blackhawkrush doesn't leave this room until I come and get 'im.
  • Like 3

Look, I'd have a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife " That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah." :wtf:

Guards! Make sure Blackhawkrush doesn't leave this room until I come and get 'im.

This house is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody... no, I must ask everybody to...no one must be asked by me to leave the room. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the room? Everyone must leave the room...as it is.. with them in it.

• Like 3

This house is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody... no, I must ask everybody to...no one must be asked by me to leave the room. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the room? Everyone must leave the room...as it is.. with them in it.

Any clues, eh? Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'! Well this is a murder investigation, young man, and murder is a very serious business. :tsk:
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon. In certain mental states... :smash:

It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...'
  • Like 3

My brain hurts!

It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...'

I'm terribly sorry, I can't hear you sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

• Like 3

My brain hurts!

I'm terribly sorry, I can't hear you sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

The Under-Secretary for making deep growling noises - grrr - launched a bitter personal attack on the ex-Minister for delving deep into a black satin bag and producing a robe of Euthymol toothpaste.
  • Like 3

My brain hurts!

The Under-Secretary for making deep growling noises - grrr - launched a bitter personal attack on the ex-Minister for delving deep into a black satin bag and producing a robe of Euthymol toothpaste.

All this and more, this week in Storage Jars!

• Like 4

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

• Like 3

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Hold it! Hold it! Now, who changed the caption? Can whoever changed the caption put the right one back immediately please...YPRES 1914...all right. :ebert:
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Hold it! Hold it! Now, who changed the caption? Can whoever changed the caption put the right one back immediately please...YPRES 1914...all right. :ebert:

Oh... I'm sorry... my mind was wandering... I've had a terrible day, I really have... you've got five seconds to tell me... I've forgotten. I've forgotten.
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Oh... I'm sorry... my mind was wandering... I've had a terrible day, I really have... you've got five seconds to tell me... I've forgotten. I've forgotten.

Oh, well in that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Oh, well in that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

But remember if you've enjoyed reading this thread just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you. Ha, ha, ha. :D
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

But remember if you've enjoyed reading this thread just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you. Ha, ha, ha. :D

Look, I must warn you that anything you might say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance, I'll put my fist through your teeth. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Look, I must warn you that anything you might say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance, I'll put my fist through your teeth. :hockeygoon:

Hmm, that's a good idea for a song, er...Yum-yum, yum-yum-dee buggetty, rum fing f-tooo, Yi! Ni! Ni! Yow-oooo!!
  • Like 3

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Hmm, that's a good idea for a song, er...Yum-yum, yum-yum-dee buggetty, rum fing f-tooo, Yi! Ni! Ni! Yow-oooo!!

Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here.:tsk:
  • Like 3

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here. :tsk:

And we end the show with music. :P And here with their very latest recording, "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've got love in my tummy" Jackie Charlton and the Tonettes.
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

And we end the show with music. :P And here with their very latest recording, "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've got love in my tummy" Jackie Charlton and the Tonettes.

Oh crikey, the old song finished her off.

• Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

Oh, did you like her? :yes: Oh well, we won't dump her, then.
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

May I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in TRF? Absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount, more than we are prepared to admit, but all new posters are warned that if they wake up in the morning and find any toothmarks at all anywhere on their bodies, they're to tell 73 immediately so that he can immediately take every measure to hush the whole thing up.
  • Like 2

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

May I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in TRF? Absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount, more than we are prepared to admit, but all new posters are warned that if they wake up in the morning and find any toothmarks at all anywhere on their bodies, they're to tell 73 immediately so that he can immediately take every measure to hush the whole thing up.

I feel I really must write and protest about that post. My wife, in common with a lot of people of her age, is fifty. (not 73) For how long are we to put up with these things? :huh:
  • Like 3

My brain hurts!

I'VE RUN OUT OF BEANS!!!

I feel I really must write and protest about that post. My wife, in common with a lot of people of her age, is fifty. (not 73) For how long are we to put up with these things? :huh:

I'm 37. I'm 37, I'm not old!

• Like 3