HAPPY 14TH ANNIVERSARY, RUSHHEAD666 !!

blueschica

:ebert:

:wub: :cheers: :yay: Happy 14th Anniversary! :yay: :cheers: :wub: :ebert:

:D Ps - I love you, Earl, you nutcase! :D

Hahahaha! I am so lucky to have your love!! I love you too Baby Cat!

It's really refreshing that "most" Rush Women on here love me!

I can think of so many, but I won't list them. You beautiful Rush Girls know how you are!! I am blessed!!!

RUSH ON!!!!!

• Like 4

Happy anniversary to you!

Yes! Right on cue! Thank you Laura! You get me too!!! I was born in San Francisco in 1968 but all of my parents are relatives are from New Jersey! So I have Jersey Blood!!!

No wonder I have no filter and I type with passion! LOL!

RUSH ON!!!!

I'm a lucky fella!

• Like 2

:) Happy

:) Anniversary

:) Trip!

http://youtu.be/lI7CSn-MK3Y

CAT!!

Thank you so much for my anniversary gift. ACE RULES!!! He has always been my favorite KISS member since I got "Destroyer" under my Christmas tree in 1976.

Changed my life.

I even joined KISS ARMY that month. I was only 8 years old!! Do you see? Do you see how lucky I was? It really is all about parenting. I am soooooooooo lucky that I have amazing parents.

They are still healthy and well during Covid. They are still on lock down. They have taken care of me since I was born. Now I am taking care of them and dropping off fresh foods, veggies, fruits and wine.

I make sure to give my mom fresh flowers too. She loves that.

You have to give. You just can't take in this world. Regardless of what you believe in, it's about ethics, morality and love. Humanity needs to get back on track and embrace this attributes.

There's my quick soapbox stance.

Anyway, I thank my parents for my music obsession. My mom put me in front of their stereo speakers when I was a baby listening to the Mamas and the Papas.

Then it was KISS Destroyer.

Then I found RUSH.

And the rest is History!!!!

Thank you again Cat!! YOU ROCK!

• Like 3

Happy 14th TRF Anniversary, Earl! You helped make TRF the great place it is.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lorraine!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! I do know that I have added a lot of spunk and funk and punk in this Forum but I could never do it alone. Pat and I are a good team together!!! The History on this Forum has been written and the proof is so easy to read.

But yes!!!

Regardless of what I write on here, it's always been fun. I'm glad I am different and bring something unique to the table. That was my only goal from the get go.

I am an English Major. I love creative writing.

I wanted to be the Howard Stern meets Jim Rome meets Earl Ramer meets Pat kind of poster. LOL!

I love hijacking threads.

If people get offended I would just say.... "Really? Don't be a fuckking pussy. Get over it." LOL!!!

I love you Lorraine!!!!!! YOU KNOW THIS!

You are amazing and I will always have your back. You have my support.

Cheers my dear!!

Hope you are well and safe.

Earl

• Like 2

Happy anniversary to you!

Yes! Right on cue! Thank you Laura! You get me too!!! I was born in San Francisco in 1968 but all of my parents are relatives are from New Jersey! So I have Jersey Blood!!!

No wonder I have no filter and I type with passion! LOL!

RUSH ON!!!!

I'm a lucky fella!

Haha, now I see what you meant by right on cue, having seen the post above mine Yes, we love you! And NJ represent!!