Neil Peart: The Illustrated Quotes Coming This November

Jag2112

There's a new book coming out this November from Fantoons that celebrates some of Neil's favorite quotes in illustrated form.

It's called Neil Peart: The Illustrated Quotes and it looks to be really well done.

Details and pre-order links available here: http://news.cygnus-x1.net/2020/09/neil-peart-illustrated-quotes-coming.html

• Like 3

There's a new book coming out this November from Fantoons that celebrates some of Neil's favorite quotes in illustrated form.

It's called Neil Peart: The Illustrated Quotes and it looks to be really well done.

Details and pre-order links available here: http://news.cygnus-x...tes-coming.html

Hi Everyone-

I was asked to take down my original post by the folks at Fantoons. It seems that Amazon jumped the gun by posting the release date of this book. The fact is that the details are still being worked out with Rush's management team. If you placed a pre-order, don't worry - it'll still be good to go. It's still very likely that the book will be released in November as well. Hopefully we'll get official word within the next week or so.

I also did receive an early copy of this book in electronic form. It's incredibly well done. I'm sure it'll resonate with every fan.

Sorry for any trouble.

Hmmmm, I might just that one and that Wandering The Face Of The Earth the official tour book.

Peace

I cannot recommend Wandering The Face of the Earth more highly. Much more fun than I expected, much less dry than it could've been. The authors did a great job with it. So many great anecdotes and stories. I've read it from beginning to the start of the S & A tour so far and will finish within a couple of weeks.

• Like 2