Have You Ever Met Neil Peart In Person?

_hi_water._

51 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever met Neil Peart in person?

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Earl met him and begged for an autographed picture but all he got was a fistful of Neil shirt that he ripped off him...

Don’t forget some Neil chest hairs that he got during that shirt ripping!

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Make Neil sensitive again

Earl has the hair collected in a little bag. He sniffs it twice a day, it's like his cocaine!

Hahahahahaha! I love you both. You crack me up!!! I do have a lock of Neil's hair by my bed from that fateful night!

It's right next to my girlfriend's panties.

lol

I thought you said it was the other way around -

Next to your bed is a lock of your gf’s hair right next to a pair of Neil’s boxers.

You are frigging hilarious. No you are damn close my Rush Brother. I have a lock of Neil's hair by my bed which is also next to my girlfriend's sexy panties!

I just got home from another hot date. I can barely walk. lol

• Like 2

The posts on this thread:

5% - poll related

95% - Earl

:)

Well good evening hi water. Welcome to the show that never ends! I'm very lucky to be me on this forum. I've paid my dues going back to 2006. The Duck and JB know. Actually many know.

Your percentages are funny yet accurate. LOL! At least I'm consistent. Perhaps annoying. That's life baby! I will never change!!!

I am a lucky duck myself.

Thanks for putting up with hi water. There is no middle ground or gray area with me. Either people on here love me or totally hate me. Hey! I take it because the love on here outweighs the crap.

I love this place. Keeps my Rush Spirit happy.

Nothing on this planet in the music landscape touches RUSH.

I know I can be a broken record on here, but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that I met Lee, Lifeson and Peart!!!! LIFE COMPLETE!! :)

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 3

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Earl met him and begged for an autographed picture but all he got was a fistful of Neil shirt that he ripped off him...

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Earl has the hair collected in a little bag. He sniffs it twice a day, it's like his cocaine!

From what Earl is saying about his recent good fortunes in the romance stakes, it's more than that he's sniffing!!

Zepphead! I miss you too! You are another wonderful addition to this fun off the wall Rush Bunch!!

The Romance Stakes have be a shaky bet over the last five years of my life my friend.

However Lisa and I have been going strong for two months now. Two of the best months of my life.

I will take those stakes. I am thankful every day. I can smell her on my nose right now as I type.

She does things to me no woman has ever done to me before.

I'm "In Trance."

Love,

SCORPIONS

She's my "Lady Starlight"

• Like 3

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

From what Earl is saying about his recent good fortunes in the romance stakes, it's more than that he's sniffing!!

Earl doesn't like them to smell though, he prefers them smelling of roses.

Hahahaha! You guys are killing me. So funny! Thanks for the laughs! I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Yes Pat, it's true. Lisa does smell like roses. She's sweet from head to toe. Cotton Candy Sugar.

Bliss.

• Like 3

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

:rose: :drool:

Earl has adult versions of those old scratch and sniff books for kids. You know - the ones where you’d scratch an illustration of, for example, a strawberry and it’d smell like a strawberry. Well, his scratch and sniff books have.....well, you get the idea. :LOL:

Hahahahahahaha!!! OMG! JB! What a nasty boy you are. LOL!

The only scratch and sniff book I need is of one. She is the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life. All of you who have been on here since 2006 when I joined now my story.

I was lucky even then, but after 19 years of a good marriage it just ended. Growing apart. No drama. Got two amazing girls out of it.

I've been single for five years now and I am ready again.

To try and get back on topic I mean my ex wife was with me for at least 26 shows. She was with me that fateful night when I met Neil. My ex brother in law who I still love and hang out with was the one who got us backstage parking and free VIP tix to the Vapor Trails gig.

He lived near the guy who ran the Concord Pavilion. Johnny my ex bro in law is a contractor. He worked on his house a lot so the guy gave him the pass and free VIP tix. Amazing!!

So anyway, yes, this is the real deal Analog Kids. I'm a Digital Man again!! I am soooooo happy!!!

I know this year is terrible and horrible but there are silver linings out there if you just stay on your life path and stay POSITIVE!!!

Take it from a fuckking no filter, big mouth goofball like me!! As Neil would say... "Anything can happen!!"

RUSH ON FOREVER!

• Like 4

Oh and one more thing! I am glad and proud to be a Rush Maniac.

I know many on the planet have seen Rush over 100 times. I'm at a solid 60.

But it's not always about the numbers.

I am not trying to sound pompous but I am the biggest Rush Fan on the Earth.

I even have proof. lol

I went to the Rush Induction in LA with my EX Wife.

We were walking to the venue and we bumped into Jack Blades from Night Ranger.

Well this is the Rushhead I wanted to be with when I met Neil.

I also totally love Night Ranger and I am friends with Brad Gillis.

So it's funny.

We bumped into Jack and we just started talking like I knew him for many years.

I was wearing my RASH Tee that night.

After I told him my name he's.... "Wow Earl great shirt, I bet you are stoked to see Rush get inducted!"

I said, "Heck yes dude, I am so pumped, it's about f***ing time!"

Jack laughed and said "I know well overdue."

I told Jack that I had seen RUSH 60 times since 1984.

Jack was blown away!

He said to me....

"Wow Earl, you are the world's biggest Rush fan! So I'm going in early right to watch soundcheck! I'm going to tell Geddy, Alex and Neil that their biggest fan is here to watch you get inducted!"

Jack was soooooooooo nice!!!

I will never forget that moment as long as I live!!!

I am very proud that my black California plate with yellow letters says N PEART.

I selected that personal plate over four years ago.

I love that I have Neil on my plate and I am going to keep this on all of my cars going forward.

I have 7 RUSH plates since 1986.

But the N PEART plate is so special to me.

You may think I'm crazy but it's soooooooo positive now. It's a homage to the greatest drummer and lyricist in the world.

When I am in my car people honk at me.

People wave to me. Give me devil horns.

I was at a gas station and a Rush fan couldn't believe my plate. He took a picture of it.

Some Rush fan saw my car parked in front of my brother's house.

She took a picture and put in on Facebook.

Telling everyone that it's an amazing homage.

So judge me all you want.

I know many of you on here love me.

As for those of you hate me and wish 73 would ban me?

That's your fuckking problem.

I'm awesome.

I'm good.

RUSH RULES!!!!!!!!!

Lovers embrace me.

Haters wanna face me?

Let's go?

I'm not scared of any of you bullies.

"The Enemy Within" is you.

I am of peaceful mind. Unless you idiots fuckk with me.

Just be cool and leave me alone. "Leave That Thing Alone."

Take care of yourself and your family.

Take care of your health and your safety.

If you hate me. Please just block me or put me on ignore.

I love my friends on here.

I'm a lucky soul.

I'm not a maniac JB.

I'm a man.

I'm in love again.

Is Lisa still the gal?

:popcorn:

Hi Lorraine!!!

Yes!!!!

Thank Goodness!!!!

Lisa is the One!

I know I was dating many, but it's just a numbers game perhaps. I spent a lot of time in the weeds trying to find that fresh green green grass!! I finally found it!

Taking our time, but things are absolutely incredible.

I love you Lorraine! Be safe!

• Like 3

mmm what a thread I made :popcorn:

oh it's butter... I WANT CHEESE :rage:

Hahahahaha!!!

Well hi water! Congratulations!! You wrote a HIT!

As Primus would say, "They All Can't Be Zingers" but yes! I totally get it.

I've written many hits on here for almost 14 years!!!! Shit, I think my anniversary is coming up this month! CRAZY!! CRAY CRAY!!!!!

I've also written many duds. It's life but regardless it's fun. If you don't try, you will never know!!!! Write to ensnare the reader.

I majored in English. My schtick on here is really nothing new. I type in CAPS or I write long winded Thread Titles. Well? Duh! I want to capture the reader's attention. Even if it is a shit thread!!

I love cheese. "Sailing The Seas Of Cheese!" Have to stick with Primus!

Not a big fan of butter. But give me olive oil, salt, pepper and perhaps a tad of garlic salt.

RUSH ON!!!!

• Like 2

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Hahahaha! You guys are killing me. So funny! Thanks for the laughs! I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Yes Pat, it's true. Lisa does smell like roses. She's sweet from head to toe. Cotton Candy Sugar.

Bliss.

Lisa? Is that another new one??

• Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Zepphead! I miss you too! You are another wonderful addition to this fun off the wall Rush Bunch!!

The Romance Stakes have be a shaky bet over the last five years of my life my friend.

However Lisa and I have been going strong for two months now. Two of the best months of my life.

I will take those stakes. I am thankful every day. I can smell her on my nose right now as I type.

I'm "In Trance."

Love,

SCORPIONS

Earl is known as Earl the Pearl because he was always giving Wendy a pearl necklace!

• Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

Here are Wendy & Lisa pressuring Prince Earl:

http://youtu.be/JCDH4o4JOP0

• Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Probably compares Neil’s chest hairs with his own.

Hahahaha! Yes JB that's true. lol

When they green light a film about Neil's life it's going to be down to Tom Hanks and me for casting. I least I can get through all the Rush music on the drums. lol

Who says that they have to choose either you or Hanks? They could choose both of you like they did with John Cusack and Paul Dano portraying Brian Wilson in Love & Mercy. Great movie btw.

So yeah, they can use Hanks to play Peart towards the end of his career. And they can use you to portray spastic, middle-aged Peart. Okay okay, Peart never really was spastic. I'm just using artistic freedom with the portrayal here. :LOL:

• Like 2

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

I'm "In Trance."

Love,

SCORPIONS

Glad to hear that ...... and I love the Scorpions reference!!! A great band!!
  • Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

Blimey! I'm losing track! Earl must be sprinkling powdered rhino horn on his cornflakes!
  • Like 2

I have met Geddy and Alex. And I have been in the same room as Neil, acting nonchalant and paying no attention, while he signed a stick for me - he was dealing with my sister at a photo lab.

I laughed when I read your post picturing you trying to look as if you didn't care that you were standing in a room with Neil Peart. :LOL:

Oh it was clearly stated that I do not pull the fan thing on risk of death. Not sure if it meant Neil or my sister, but I signed in blood that I would not create a scene. The lab respected their customers.

Had a chance but blew it. It was the same night Tim Commerford discusses in BTLS. He’s a really nice guy btw.

I have a feeling it would’ve been disappointing, so I’m ok with it.

He was also at a party I was at once in Malibu - but again, the timing wasn’t right.

I did get to meet Geddy and Alex -and Ray. All f***ing super cool.

Also - Alex has a giant head.

• Like 2

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Probably compares Neil’s chest hairs with his own.

Hahahaha! Yes JB that's true. lol

When they green light a film about Neil's life it's going to be down to Tom Hanks and me for casting. I least I can get through all the Rush music on the drums. lol

Who says that they have to choose either you or Hanks? They could choose both of you like they did with John Cusack and Paul Dano portraying Brian Wilson in Love & Mercy. Great movie btw.

So yeah, they can use Hanks to play Peart towards the end of his career. And they can use you to portray spastic, middle-aged Peart. Okay okay, Peart never really was spastic. I'm just using artistic freedom with the portrayal here. :LOL:

Hahahahahahaha! Dude! It's crazy! I agree!! I looked a lot like Neil in the "Time Stand Still" video back in the day when Neil was young and very athletic and in great shape!!! The tan Neil in the black tank top!!

He was in the best shape of his life then!! JMO!!

I'll do the flick with Hanks! LOL!

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

I'm "In Trance."

Love,

SCORPIONS

Thanks ZeppBrother! SCORPIONS RULE!

• Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

Blimey! I'm losing track! Earl must be sprinkling powdered rhino horn on his cornflakes!

HAHAHAHAHA! "Powdered rhino horn!" Never heard that one! Could you imagine the power of powdered unicorn horn? LOL!!!

• Like 2

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

HAHAHAHAHA! "Powdered rhino horn!" Never heard that one! Could you imagine the power of powdered unicorn horn? LOL!!!

:LMAO:

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

I'm "In Trance."

Love,

SCORPIONS

Thanks ZeppBrother! SCORPIONS RULE!

afeb751c270ec4446b2c2c21e97c4213.jpg

• Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

You’d blow in about 6 seconds!!!

And from what you’ve said in the past, that’s about twice as long as your usual!

• Like 3

I've met Neil ten times. He was usually about 150 feet away, and we didn't have one-on-one conversations, but each meeting was great!
  • Like 1

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

And from what you’ve said in the past, that’s about twice as long as your usual!

For me buddy it's all about "TEN SECONDS TO LOVE!"

That's all I need!

Signed,

MOTLEY CRUE

"She Goes Down"

"Sticky Sweet"

"Rattlesnake Shake"

"She Goes Down"

All true.

She kickstarts my heart every time!

"Dr. Feelgood"

• Like 2

Only in my dreams

"In My Dreams"

DOKKEN

Scars of pleasure

scars of pain

RUSHHEAD Ramer stalking

Bliss.

For me buddy it's all about "TEN SECONDS TO LOVE!"

That's all I need!

Signed,

MOTLEY CRUE

"She Goes Down"

"Sticky Sweet"

"Rattlesnake Shake"

"She Goes Down"

All true.

She kickstarts my heart every time!

"Dr. Feelgood"

Crue and their always thoughtful lyrics which make you use your head...just not the one on your shoulders.

• Like 2