Happy Birthday Blueschica!!!

The Cat 3

I sent this guy over to your house.

e9b8cb43dc969fd279178ae128e0b184.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thanks, Hemi for the wish and the belly laugh! When I think of a hot guy with dark hair, I'm usually thinking of Steve Harris from Iron Maiden, but this guy rocks! :LOL:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Bluesy! :)

Here's some Kurt Russell to lust over:

http://youtu.be/5ZyUD1g9Kd8

:cheers:

:LOL: :heart: :heart: :heart: Oooh, thank you! I watched the whole thing- always glad to see Kurt! I agree with numbers 1 and 2 but I would have put Tango and Cash higher; that's just me though! Love that Miracle got so much attention here; that is one of his best roles. Thanks!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Bluesy! :)

Here's some Kurt Russell to lust over:

http://youtu.be/5ZyUD1g9Kd8

:cheers:

:LOL: :heart: :heart: :heart: Oooh, thank you! I watched the whole thing- always glad to see Kurt! I agree with numbers 1 and 2 but I would have put Tango and Cash higher; that's just me though! Love that Miracle got so much attention here; that is one of his best roles. Thanks!

I had never even heard of Miracle before.

Tango & Cash is a pretty dumb movie and obviously only works because it’s Sly & Kurt. I haven’t seen it in decades but I enjoyed it when it was in cinemas.

I quite liked Breakdown and was cheering him on with a “Yeah! f**k you (to the baddie)!” every time he got revenge on the villains :LOL:

I can specifically place that movie back to ‘97 because it came out the same summer I moved/drove across the states from Florida to Oregon. So, some of that movie’s backdrop became my backdrop shortly after. :)

It’s also cool to see the nod to Vanilla Sky as he was low key yet had an important role in that. In the director commentary of that, Cameron Crowe had some pretty good things to say about Kurt’s abilities and attitude.

• Like 1

Hope it was a very Happy Birthday! :moose: :D :yes: :yay: Best Wishes to one of the nicest people here on TRF and you love hockey too :coy: :hockey:
  • Like 2

Hope it was a very Happy Birthday! :moose: :D :yes: :yay: Best Wishes to one of the nicest people here on TRF and you love hockey too :coy: :hockey:

Thank you for the lovely wish, Rhyta! Yes, I am still watching hockey but have been bad about posting about it. We have been rooting for Vegas since the Pens were out so soon and they have an old favorite, Fleury, with them. It was nice to see him in goal yesterday for the win!

• Like 1