Happy 10th Anniversary laughedatbytime

Rick N. Backer

If my memory serve me correctly, and I'm sure it does, LABT and I joined on the same day. So here's to another 10 years of slugging it out in One Little Victory, inside jokes in Sense O'Clock News, and Amon Duul II references in Music of the Spheres!

:cheers:

• Like 5

Happy anniversary laughedatbytime!

:dweez: :D-13: :chickendance: :sundog: :notworthy: :atickhum: :7up: :smoke: :ebert: :joker: :hi: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :guitar: :banana: :cheerleader: :yay: :hi:

• Like 1

If my memory serve me correctly, and I'm sure it does, LABT and I joined on the same day. So here's to another 10 years of slugging it out in One Little Victory, inside jokes in Sense O'Clock News, and Amon Duul II references in Music of the Spheres!

Yes, we did join on the same day; though I don't show up in the anniversaries today, that's what my profile says.

Anyway, it's been a great run, and I've enjoyed "meeting" many of the posters here, discussing issues of various importance, including the inestimable greatness of Amon Duul II, and hating on Boston teams and the New York Yankees. Thanks to them for enriching my musical knowledge and providing so much enjoyment.

• Like 3

Yes, we did join on the same day; though I don't show up in the anniversaries today, that's what my profile says.

Anyway, it's been a great run, and I've enjoyed "meeting" many of the posters here, discussing issues of various importance, including the inestimable greatness of Amon Duul II, and hating on Boston teams and the New York Yankees. Thanks to them for enriching my musical knowledge and providing so much enjoyment.

Bill-Belichick-thumbs-up-Patriots-Falcons-Super-Bowl-51-featured-image-300x300.jpg

• Like 2

Bill-Belichick-thumbs-up-Patriots-Falcons-Super-Bowl-51-featured-image-300x300.jpg

With me being from Indiana, I assume that he's trying to get the Colts to turn the crowd noise up as loud as when the Patriots have a third down in Lucas Oil Stadium in celebration.

With me being from Indiana, I assume that he's trying to get the Colts to turn the crowd noise up as loud as when the Patriots have a third down in Lucas Oil Stadium in celebration.

Nope. He's being measured for the ring for his most recent Patriots' Super Bowl win.

Happy 10th Anniversary. Come to NY. I’ll buy you a drink, I’ll cook you dinner.

Do I have to bring the cardboard? I assume you have the cheese, and no tomatoes would be necessary.

Holy cow, another 10 years! Congrats to you sir!

Oh, what a grand day this is!!! :codger:

Happy 10th Anniversary to one of the best!!! :kisshug:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One of? ONE OF????

Just kidding, you're being too kind.

Thank you to someone who exemplifies the heart and soul of the board!

• Like 1

Happy 10th Anniversary. Come to NY. I’ll buy you a drink, I’ll cook you dinner.

Don't do it LABT!!!! It's a trick. He lives in New Jersey.

Considering what he considers pizza he could live next door and I wouldn't go.

• Like 1

Happy anniversary laughedatbytime!

:dweez: :D-13: :chickendance: :sundog: :notworthy: :atickhum: :7up: :smoke: :ebert: :joker: :hi: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :guitar: :banana: :cheerleader: :yay: :hi:

Thanks, hiwater. Keep those polls coming!

• Like 1

Well, it's just raining anniversaries round here, innit?

Happy Anniversary, LABT!

Thanks, nova. And pass along my thanks to Yadi for making my day yesterday. ;)

"Happy 10th Anniversary, Time".

Thanks, Derek, your best wishes, and congratulations are most appreciated, and enjoyed!

• Like 1

Congrats, LABT! :pizza:

Thanks, blackhawkrushty. Let's hope for another 3 Cups next decade! (Yeah, I know how likely that is...)