I think I'm supposed to introduce myself, so...

Flavia2112

Definitely look into Jonathon Dinklage, the violin bit. Even a google hit might get you some good footage. The song Losing It.

And getting more albums, don't sweat it, friend. I don't think they are going anywhere for a long, long time :)

Thanks for the advice, but what I really meant by "I can't use YouTube" is "I can't do anything on the computer that involves sound." (Or I'd know a lot more Rush songs.)

I know, I know, I'm just impatient. At least it's not thirty years ago and I'm waiting for new albums to be released...although if it was thirty years ago, they'd still be touring...but I guess if it was thirty years ago I wouldn't be born yet...and we wouldn't be having this conversation even if I was born...

Edited by Flavia2112

Belated welcome! :hi:

(I don't actually understand the soup thing either).

:hi:

Now I know not everyone on this forum knows every random bit of Rush trivia!

I think when I started this thread I was paranoid from reading the "you know you're not a Rush fan if..." thread.

• Like 1

I got into Rush in 1992 and felt a total fraud when talking about them to people then. Of course, that was before the internet but do you know what? All the Rush fans back then were just pleased I'd found the band and were incredibly kind and helpful - much like the denizens of this forum. I actually envy you in a way, you're getting to discover one of the best bands ever for the first time. How does it get better than that?
  • Like 2

Hi Flavia :hi: I didn`t get into Rush until 2018. I think it`s wonderful to find a band with a glorious and substantial back catalog to get into at your pace. None of that pesky waiting for years between albums! I love Permanent Waves most, so you`re very fortunate to still have that treat in store.

A treat indeed. Thank you very much for the advice.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rush Family, sweetheart, not too long ago, I got into Rush 10 years ago!! You will feel right at home here with us Rush fans! It is amazing that you are here and that you pick this forum to join! Enjoy your stay here forever and ever!
  • Like 2

Welcome to the Rush Family, sweetheart, not too long ago, I got into Rush 10 years ago!! You will feel right at home here with us Rush fans! It is amazing that you are here and that you pick this forum to join! Enjoy your stay here forever and ever!

Thank you so much! Everyone is being so nice.

WAIT 10 YEARS AGO THEY WERE STILL TOURING PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT TO GO TO A CONCERT

• Like 1

WAIT 10 YEARS AGO THEY WERE STILL TOURING PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT TO GO TO A CONCERT

Alas sweetheart no, never been to one! I meant that I got into Rush when I was18 year old. lol It was too expensive for me tho, I am sad to say

Alas sweetheart no, never been to one! I meant that I got into Rush when I was18 year old. lol It was too expensive for me tho, I am sad to say

:(

:(

Dont be sad, just be happy that you found a group to belong..

• Like 3