ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: Derek19 - Solar Federalist no. 380

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 380th Solar Federalist badge to Derek19...

Derek19, you have assumed control....

2112badge_380.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 380...Congratulations!

Also, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

:rush: 2112badgeONLY_380.gif :rush:

• Like 4

Thank you, for it, administrators. I have accept, and appreciate it. I got an even numbered one. To get it, I didn't take too long. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 8

Congratulations, and huzzahs, on this honor, and achievement, on this forum, and message board, dedicated to the band, and group, of musicians, and players, named, and called, and referred to, as Rush, members of whom have, at times, and in the past, also had solo albums, and who also, in addition to the efforts, and tasks listed previously, and before this, worked on projects, or albums with other musicians, and bands, and groups.
  • Like 7

Congratulations, and huzzahs, on this honor, and achievement, on this forum, and message board, dedicated to the band, and group, of musicians, and players, named, and called, and referred to, as Rush, members of whom have, at times, and in the past, also had solo albums, and who also, in addition to the efforts, and tasks listed previously, and before this, worked on projects, or albums with other musicians, and bands, and groups.

sounds like Shakespeare but not many complex words
  • Like 2

Don't worry, Derek19. We'll get him on medication somehow...and congrats! :cosmo:
  • Like 4

Congrats man!

next it's time to get a profile picture and not an oval waffle coming out of a toaster :)

I thought you and he had your actual portraits? Derek is a ghostly figure and you are a giant bug.

Congratulations Derek.

• Like 5

Congrats man!

next it's time to get a profile picture and not an oval waffle coming out of a toaster :)

I thought you and he had your actual portraits? Derek is a ghostly figure and you are a giant bug.

Congratulations Derek.

:LMAO:
  • Like 1

Congrats man!

Congratulations Derek.

You should've stayed with Homer. :smash:
  • Like 2

Congrats man!

Congratulations Derek.

You should've stayed with Homer. :smash:

I don't like the simpsons I only like the memes

Congrats, man!

Next it's time to get a profile picture and not an oval waffle coming out of a toaster :)

Thank you, Water. I do appreciate it. For a profile, and bio picture, maybe, I will upload a good one of myself.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Congratulations, Derek and welcome to the hallowed hall!!!

:) :) :) :) ;) ;) :)

Thank you, Cat. I do appreciate it. :)

• Like 2

Thank you, Time. I do appreciate it.

• Like 1

Congratulations Derek19!!!

Thank you, Zepp. I do appreciate it.

Congrats!

Thank you, Nova. I do appreciate it.

Don't worry, Derek19. We'll get him on medication somehow...and congrats! :cosmo:

Thank you, Blackhawk. I do appreciate it. About that, I haven't been worried.

Congrats man!

Next it's time to get a profile picture and not an oval waffle coming out of a toaster :)

Congratulations Derek.

Thank you, Ibanez. I do appreciate it.

congrats-derek-keep.jpg

Thank you, Goose (Allen). I do appreciate it. I'll keep trying.

• Like 1