The Apprentice

I saw that episode.

I don't get to watch this much anymore, but boy, didn't you get the feeling that was what he was going to do!

When he sent the three up to the suite and denied PM Josh the opportunity to pick candidates to sit before the firing squad, I figured big trouble was in the making. I was quite sure he was going to fire both Josh and Jennifer, but he sent all four of them packing!

I wonder if that will effect the length of the "job interview" and thus the season. After all, there is usually just one candidate fired after each enterprise.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of that cab drive.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Oct 28 2005, 01:39 AM)

Me too I'm sure there were a few swear words maybe even a almost fist fight or two lol.

When they showed ALL FOUR of them packed into the backseat of the cab at the end, it was HILARIOUS! I bet they all felt like a bunch of class-A idiots! Seriously, I figured it out, but only about 5 seconds before he did it, and still it was a shock! I too thought he would fire two people (he did that once last season), but never FOUR! There are going to be some majorly shocked faces at the beginning of next week's episode from the remaining contestants!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 28 2005, 02:32 PM)
When they showed ALL FOUR of them packed into the backseat of the cab at the end, it was HILARIOUS! I bet they all felt like a bunch of class-A idiots! Seriously, I figured it out, but only about 5 seconds before he did it, and still it was a shock! I too thought he would fire two people (he did that once last season), but never FOUR! There are going to be some majorly shocked faces at the beginning of next week's episode from the remaining contestants!

rofl3.gif

No kidding. All those internees up in the suite are going to be wondering who is going to walk through the door. You know they are expecting at least TWO of them to walk through that door. It will be so funny to see them checking the hallway and wondering where the hell everybody is.

I have to catch that episode. I just want to see the looks on their faces when they realize that Trump has fired all of them.

Don't mess with the Donald!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Oct 28 2005, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (war2112 @ Oct 28 2005, 01:39 AM)

Me too I'm sure there were a few swear words maybe even a almost fist fight or two lol.

I would have thought at least one of them would have sat up front. That was SO funny. Here are these four people that now hate each other and yet all four cram the back of that cab.

I'm also surprised that the doorman was able to keep a straight face.

You just know he was ready to bust out laughing. He was probably like "oh, boy, the Donald has his dander up".

rofl3.gif