joe biden songs

bathory

https://www.nydailyn...pbn4-story.html

Enter Sandmann.

Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky teen falsely accused of harassing a Native American protester in D.C. in 2019, will speak at the Republican National Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio, next week.

Exclusive—GOP Convention Speakers Include Nick Sandman
— Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump)

President Trump’s reelection campaign announced the 18-year-old would speak at the convention and the Covington Catholic High School graduate confirmed the date.

“I can’t tell you all enough about how excited I am to be apart of this years RNC!” the teenager tweeted.

Sandmann made headlines in July 2019 when he and fellow students demonstrating against abortion rights were approached by a smaller group of protesters including Native Americans raising awareness of the world’s indigenous people. A group called the Black Hebrew Israelites added to the confusion, according to VOX, which reports members of that organization engaged the high schoolers.

Initial reports, some including video clips, took the position that Sandmann and his classmates instigated a confrontation that saw the MAGA-cap wearing teen standing nearly nose-to-nose with an older, Native American man, seemingly smirking at him. As more footage of the incident emerged, Sandmann’s claim that he did not instigate the situation or do anything improper became increasingly convincing.

On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit. Thanks to
&
for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do.— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann)

Sandmann soon after filed lawsuits against multiple media outlets and has so far reached settlements with CNN and the Washington Post. The latter came on Sandmann’s 18th birthday last month.

“On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post,” he tweeted. “Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he tweeted, thanking his legal team and other supporters. “I still have more to do.”

Details of that settlement as well as the terms of the agreement Sandmann reachedwith CNN in January were not disclosed.

Sandmann’s Twitter profile shows him smiling alongside Donald Trump, Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

• Like 1

jello biafra does a good "love me, I'm a liberal"

I'm trying to figure out if this is perfect for Biden, because Biafra took someone else's work and ran with it, or not, because he took someone else's work and ran with it. I guess it depends on which factor you emphasize.

jello biafra does a good "love me, I'm a liberal"

I'm trying to figure out if this is perfect for Biden, because Biafra took someone else's work and ran with it, or not, because he took someone else's work and ran with it. I guess it depends on which factor you emphasize.

at least biafra reworked the lyrics