Happy 16th Anniversary, TRF!

Lorraine

"Happy 16th Anniversary, to the tRF, GH, RR, DM, and 73". You're welcome. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Happy Anniversary TRF! It's been a blast! A big thanks to the people that had the vision and drive to provide this wonderful resource. And, thanks to all of the members that contribute in their own unique ways.
  • Like 9

Happy Anniversary TRF! It's been a blast! A big thanks to the people that had the vision and drive to provide this wonderful resource. And, thanks to all of the members that contribute in their own unique ways.

Well said. :yes:

I remember back in 2008 or 2009 there was a bit of board drama with a group of people proclaiming that TRF wasn’t the same and that it had changed for the worse and it’d go down the tubes bla bla bla. Yeah, over a decade ago. How many new members have joined and contributed gems since then? Too many to count. How many old school TRFers have stayed and continued to contribute? Plenty.

TRF has been an interesting little cafe, pub, or whatnot for discussion and laughs. Here’s to many more years :hail:

• Like 11

I remember back in 2008 or 2009 there was a bit of board drama with a group of people proclaiming that TRF wasn’t the same and that it had changed for the worse and it’d go down the tubes bla bla bla. Yeah, over a decade ago. How many new members have joined and contributed gems since then? Too many to count. How many old school TRFers have stayed and continued to contribute? Plenty.

TRF has been an interesting little cafe, pub, or whatnot for discussion and laughs. Here’s to many more years :hail:

Thanks for the spot on excellent summation JB!

• Like 3

Congratulations to all you 'old timers'!! I hope this forum lasts for another 16 years!!! As a 'Johnny come lately' I have really enjoyed my time here.
  • Like 7

I heartily agree! I came here in 2011 and it seemed like a great place, I miss some of the folks who were so nice to me when I came here but there are many who are still here and I am very glad. It's my favorite place to talk about Rush, other music and hockey! Here's to many more TRF :dweez:

• Like 5

:) Thank You!

• Like 5

It's a great place! I haven't been around all that long, but it's been nice getting to "know" people, I've learned a lot, and the craic is to a high standard.

Here's to the next sixteen! :cheers:

Edited by Nova Carmina
  • Like 2

I joined in `08 looking for tour info. It wasn't that long ago, was it?

• Like 3

I joined in `08 looking for tour info. It wasn't that long ago, was it?

I remember at one point - either my 4th or 5th TRF anniversary, someone said “Wow (4 or 5) years is a loooong time!” And now? :unsure:

:LOL:

• Like 2

:ebert: Happy 16th Anniversary, TRF and founders! :ebert: Here's to many more- many thanks for all of the Rush enjoyment and for being my happy place!

That about sizes it up - a happy place. :codger:

Only God knows how many times this place has saved me. It's where I come when I want to forget about everything else. :)

And concentrate on polls. :facepalm:

• Like 4

:ebert: Happy 16th Anniversary, TRF and founders! :ebert: Here's to many more- many thanks for all of the Rush enjoyment and for being my happy place!

And concentrate on polls. :facepalm:

We totally should have more of those! :dweez:

• Like 1