• Before And After
    • Working Man
  3. 3. Do you have this album on vinyl?

• Of course.
    • Not at the moment.
    • No, but I am planning to get it.
    • No, but I have this on CD.
    • I have this on both Vinyl and CD.

From this, my top one, and two favorite songs have been "Working Man", and "Here Again". I have this on both original vinyl, album, and c.d. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I have this on the 2014 reissue vinyl record. The box set. I have two of it! I do not have a original pressing sadly, because it's so damn rare and expensive! I will get it some day tho!

I also have it on the 1997 remastered CD and the 2011 remastered CD that was part of the Sector box sets.

My introduction to the debut (and FBN/CoS) was the double cassette version of Archives via the legendary Coumbia House 10 albums for 2 cents deal (along with 2112, Hemispheres, MP, AFTK and ATWAS). Later on I bought Archives on vinyl, but only owned the separate releases on CD years later. Not sure how this complicates the poll in this thread).

Archives and the other Columbia releases crammed a lot of Rush into my 13-year old head in the summer of '82 on a three-week bicycle tour in the countryside surrounding Cologne, Germany. Along with the Sabbath compilation We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'N Roll (!). And Diary of a Madman (just months after Randy's demise).

Archives doesn't get much love as a compliation, and I always envied my friend who had all the separate vinyls. Such awesome artwork and photos! But it will always hold a special place in my heart as a lifelong Rush fan)

Finding My Way

Working Man

CD and Vinyl