rush song unscramble

_hi_water._

For a two-in-one, here are the above two answers. From the letters Evaderyy lyroG, it's: Everyday Glory. From the letters elihimgLt, it's: Limelight. Here is a two-in-one of mine.

Aweather Centyavos

Lieflewr

Edited by Derek19

For a two-in-one, here are the above two answers. From the letters Evaderyy lyroG, it's: Everyday Glory. From the letters elihimgLt, it's: Limelight. Here is a two-in-one of mine.

Aweather Centyavos

Lieflewr

I love the prog era!

• Like 1

Aweather Centyavos

Lieflewr

I love the prog era!

:rfl:
  • Like 1

About loving the progressive era, so, do I, and when I say it, I'm not laughing, but I'm smiling, though. :)

Since my two weren't posted for answers, here they are: Carve Away the Stone, and Freewill. From the letters sharEnthie, it's: Earthshine. Here is mine.

Nitrifpds

Since my two weren't posted for answers, here they are: Carve Away the Stone, and Freewill. From the letters sharEnthie, it's: Earthshine. Here is mine.

Nitrifpds

you were supposed to space them out tho

to answer this one, Spindrift

goknWri nMa

For the scramble of Carve Away the Stone, I left a space, and the word Freewill can be one word. From the letters goknWri nMa, it's: Working Man. Here is mine, and it's two words.

Aldernelmanic

Edited by Derek19

From the letters Staddic dna Stanrep, it's a part of the Fountain of Lamneth song called: II. Didacts and Narpets. Here is mine, and it's three words.

Therkmwiongleans

From the letters Cyfrra, it's: Far Cry. Here is mine, and it's three words.

Enotiltleivorcty

From the letters elsneooedemv, it's: Need Some Love. Here is mine, and it's four words.

Dopesheeftvole

From the letters vtcgleosonefieisd, it's Seven Cities of Gold. Here is mine, and it's four words.

Fchootleorgirth