What Are Your Favorite Letters In The Alphabet?

_hi_water._

6 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite letters in the alphabet are...

2. 2. Your least favorite letters in the alphabet are...

Now you may be asking, "why does this poll exist...?" Here's the answer: because it does :)

but honestly idk why I made this... I guess I'm bored

Favorites are:

åäö / ÅÄÖ

3 letters that does not exist in this list, but it exist in my language (swedish)! It is A and O with dots over them. first letter got 1 dot over it, the other one got 2 dots over it, and the 3rd letter got 2 dots over it as well.

Least favorites:

Q and W

Zumbi, I thought your favorite letter is “Lita Ford”

That does not even make any sense.... It should have been better if you would have spelled it like L I T A F O R D since this is a thread about letters...

Besides, I have not even listened to her music in months... So maybe you are the one that have "Lita Ford" as your favorite? Since you keep mention her every time I write something. And you just can't admit it that you are a fan.

Zumbi, I thought your favorite letter is “Lita Ford”

That does not even make any sense.... It should have been better if you would have spelled it like L I T A F O R D since this is a thread about letters...

Besides, I have not even listened to her music in months... So maybe you are the one that have "Lita Ford" as your favorite? Since you keep mention her every time I write something. And you just can't admit it that you are a fan.

It was a joke, same as my first post in here. Besides, I’m not into 80 year old female rockers.

I really want to know what this guy's doing with all the data he's collecting from these polls.

Here's the answer:

absolutely nothing :LOLsign:

Favorites: H, K, N, W, Z

W is the standout here. I love the history of the letter W—how it used to literally be a double u, how Latin used a W sound for V, and how some languages shifted to use a V sound for W. Cool letter.

Least favorites: C, P, Q, X, Y

C is unnecessary when we have K and S. P is silent in front of T and N…why? Q needs a stupid U to work. X is just a K and an S smashed together. And Y…I just don’t like Y’s stupid face.

• Like 1

C is unnecessary when we have K and S. P is silent in front of T and N…why? Q needs a stupid U to work. X is just a K and an S smashed together. And Y…I just don’t like Y’s stupid face.

I agree, C and X are unnecessary. P is also a bad letter when people spit at you when trying to say a p word. Q doesn't always need a U to work tho... however Q is unnecessary, because it either makes the sound k does or uses k and w at the same time. And Y... looks like a V with a P E N I S Edited by _hi_water._

W is the standout here. I love the history of the letter W—how it used to literally be a double u, how Latin used a W sound for V, and how some languages shifted to use a V sound for W. Cool letter.

Greek "i" or Latin "i"...we should just pick one or the other.

Greek "i" or Latin "i"...we should just pick one or the other.

I isn’t innocent. Sometimes it’s just an I, sometimes it thinks it’s an E. Make up your mind.