I was just reading the forum and learned that there is a Rush song called Nocturne (That does it. Forget Different Stages, I'm going to listen to Vapor Trails right now). And now I've got Nocturne by the Roches stuck in my head.
  • Like 1

Woke up with this. Absolutely no idea where it came from. Been at least 6 months since I heard it anywhere. Has always been a favorite early career Beatles song of mine so maybe it's just utterly ingrained very deeply.

• Like 2

Had a stupid earworm stuck in my head from a commercial the other night so I put on my headphones and listened to Moody Blues..side two of Days of Future Past...Twilight time song got rid of the other one so I could go to sleep. That's much better. :coy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-10Le5Y6WmI

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

Had a stupid earworm stuck in my head from a commercial the other night so I put on my headphones and listened to Moody Blues..side two of Days of Future Past...Twilight time song got rid of the other one so I could go to sleep. That's much better. :coy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-10Le5Y6WmI

Oh Rhyta, I wore Side 2 of that album out in 1969/1970 and wore out three of DOFP albums. Twilight Time is one of my favorite Ray songs.

• Like 1

Woke up this AM with We Love You going through my mind. Such a good oldie that I had long forgotten. The song is resurrecting memories from when it came out. That's a long, long time ago. I was 13 - 53 years ago. Who can believe all those years have gone by, and so fast too?
  • Like 1