Rush backstage club

furie

They just put up some new shirts today. I'd buy the Fly by Night one in a second if they didn't use the debut album font on it.

I am liking the Clockwork Angels one.

Yeah, I am looking at those new ones too!

• Like 2

I've received the "Counterparts Tie Dye Hoody", beige "Test For Echo Shades Tee", and red "Vapor Trails Fireball Tee" short sleeve t-shirts", and "Rush Backstage Club Newsletters 1980-1994 With Roll the Bones Radio Special C.d.". To add, with those things, items, and merchandise including the white "Presto North American Tour 1990" short sleeve t-shirt, I've purchased the black "Power Binoculars Tee", and black "Hold Your Fire Black Tee" short sleeve t-shirts, too.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

I've received the "Counterparts Tie Dye Hoody", beige "Test For Echo Shades Tee", and red "Vapor Trails Fireball Tee" short sleeve t-shirts", and "Rush Backstage Club Newsletters 1980-1994 With Roll the Bones Radio Special C.d.". To add, with those things, items, and merchandise including the white "Presto North American Tour 1990" short sleeve t-shirt, I've purchased the "Power Binoculars Tee", and "Hold Your Fire Black Tee" short sleeve t-shirts, too.

I've been considering the Presto T. How's the fit? Typical? Slightly loose? Slightly tight? I'm kind in between XL and 2X so if it's a bit tight I'll know to order the 2X and vice versa.

Description says it's soft material, was that the case?

I think the white "Presto North American Tour 1990" short sleeve t-shirt fits comfortably. For any types of shirts, I take a large, and it's what I purchased. The brand is Gildan, soft style, ring spun, and it is soft 100% cotton. If you do know what your exact size is, and how it will fit, then there shouldn't be any problem, and issue.  You're welcome.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

I think the white "Presto North American Tour 1990" short sleeve t-shirt fits comfortably. For any types of shirts, I take a large, and it's what I purchased. The brand is Gildan, soft style, ring spun, and it is soft 100% cotton. If you do know what your exact size is, and how it will fit, then there shouldn't be any problem, and issue.

Thanks man

• Like 1

I've received the black "Power Binoculars Tee", and the black "Hold Your Fire Tee" short sleeve t-shirts already without any problems, and issues.
  • Like 1

I've purchased the black "Snakes & Arrows Hands Tee", and the black "R30: 30th Anniversary Party Dragon Tee" short sleeve t-shirts, with "Rush - Feedback Post Card" as a free gift from placing an order for a thing(s), and item(s).  On the checkout page as you're buying a thing, or things, and or an item, or items, it shows receiving that as a free gift.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

I've purchased the black "Snakes & Arrows Hands Tee", and the black "R30 Party Dragon Tee" short sleeve t-shirts with "Rush - Feedback Post Cards" as a free gift from placing an order for things, and items.

What? ;) ;) I didn't see the dragon tee or free gift. I have to learn to read more closely! I was just sad the autographed books sold out immediately (of course). I think a lot of eBay trolls are on that email list. Your order sounds like it has cool stuff.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Prices seem to have gone up. They're gonna have to put out a pretty nice t-shirt for me to want to buy another one.

I don't know what pretty nice means...I'll know it when I see it.

• Like 2

Fortunately for me there's not a lot on that website that interests me. There are a couple of things I might cave on but the rest of the website is largely unappealing but I guess that's expected given the circumstances.

I prefer Danforth & Pape for my Rush stuff, it's all so clever and the shirts are really nice. Not as cheap, of course. But their ladies' shirts are great. And RB has like, one right now to offer. They need to get with the program.
  • Like 2

I've received the black "Snakes & Arrows Hands Tee", and the black "R30: 30th Anniversary Party Dragon Tee" short sleeve t-shirts, with "Rush - Feedback Post Card" without any problems, and issues.  I've purchased "Rush Gig Poster Book - Classic Edition", and "R40: 40th Anniversary Retrospectives Poster".

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

I've received "Rush Gig Poster Book - Classic Edition", and "R40: 40th Anniversary Retrospectives Poster" without any problems, and issues.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, Laurabw said:

I prefer Danforth & Pape for my Rush stuff, it's all so clever and the shirts are really nice. Not as cheap, of course. But their ladies' shirts are great. And RB has like, one right now to offer. They need to get with the program.

I'll have to scope out D&P.  I've done ok on RB because I'll buy men's t-shirts to hide muffin top :2funny:

• Haha 1