The Best from PIXAR

JohnnyBlaze

PIXAR  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pixar movie do you like the most?

• Toy Story
    • A Bug’s Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters, Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars
    • Ratatouille
    • WALL-E
    • Up
    • Toy Story 3
    • Cars 2
    • Brave
    • Monsters University
    • Inside Out
    • The Good Dinosaur
    • Finding Dory
    • Cars 3
    • Coco
    • Incredibles 2
    • Toy Story 4
    • Onward
  2. 2. How many Pixar movies have you seen?

• Just 1
    • A few, 2-5
    • Some, 6-9
    • About half, 10-12
    • A bunch, 13-16
    • Most, 17-21
    • All 22
  3. 3. Which ones would you give an A- grade or higher?

Top three are definitely Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc and the Incredibles. Coco is beautiful, and I have a strong personal connection to the Mexican culture, so I'll give that a nod. Up can round out the top five.

So...

Monsters Inc

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Coco

Up

I've heard many times that Coco is brilliant but I've never actually watched it.

If you want colorful-ass animation, it's a movie for you.

My top five:

Coco

Ratatouille

The Good Dinosaur

Brave

The Incredibles

I've loved Disney/Pixar. I've seen all of their movies, and not including Onward because before there has been the Coronavirus pandemic, it was in the movie theatres recently, I have twenty-one of them on d.v.d., and blu-ray combo pack. To pick, and choose one I like the most, I'm not able to do it. They all have meaningful, and learning messages in them, which is why I've liked them the same. Johnny, since you haven't watched Finding Nemo, and A Bug's Life, yet, I recommend for you to do so. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I've loved Disney/Pixar. I've seen all of their movies, and not including Onward because before there has been the Coronavirus pandemic, it was in the movie theatres recently, I have twenty-one of them on d.v.d., and blu-ray combo pack. To pick, and choose one I like the most, I'm not able to do it. They all have meaningful, and learning messages in them, which is why I've liked them them the same. Johnny, since you haven't watched Finding Nemo, and A Bug's Life, yet, I recommend for you to do so.

Not worth watching Onward. It's basically Pixar's version of Frozen 2.

My top five:

Coco

Ratatouille

The Good Dinosaur

Brave

The Incredibles

...The Good... Dinosaur?

Yup. And like always, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

• Like 1

I've loved Disney/Pixar. I've seen all of their movies, and not including Onward because before there has been the Coronavirus pandemic, it was in the movie theatres recently, I have twenty-one of them on d.v.d., and blu-ray combo pack. To pick, and choose one I like the most, I'm not able to do it. They all have meaningful, and learning messages in them, which is why I've liked them them the same. Johnny, since you haven't watched Finding Nemo, and A Bug's Life, yet, I recommend for you to do so.

Not worth watching Onward. It's basically Pixar's version of Frozen 2.

Onward is great. Frozen 2 is great.

Yeah I’m not sure how I’ve skipped Nemo all these years. I obviously like Pixar so yeah, i just never got around to doing it.

I know about the cast for A Bug’s Life so I’m interested in that too. I think that movie was a bit under the radar so I basically forgot about it.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Yeah I’m not sure how I’ve skipped Nemo all these years. I obviously like Pixar so yeah, i just never got around to doing it.

I know about the cast for A Bug’s Life so I’m interested in that too. I think that movie was a bit under the radar so I basically forgot about it.

It was very popular back then, but because the movie has no memes, it often gets forgotten nowadays... or at least overshadowed.

It was very popular back then, but because the movie has no memes, it often gets forgotten nowadays... or at least overshadowed.

It's not the memes because I don't pay too much attention to those. I don't remember it being all that popular back then...but that's more likely because I wasn't all that interested back then. Since then I think it's been pretty much forgotten, especially by me.

It's not the memes because I don't pay too much attention to those. I don't remember it being all that popular back then...but that's more likely because I wasn't all that interested back then. Since then I think it's been pretty much forgotten, especially by me.

That's because a majority of movies after that were more popular...

I wasn't interested when it came out. Then I forgot about it. The popularity of the other movies wasn't why I wasn't interested.

I wasn't interested when it came out. Then I forgot about it. The popularity of the other movies wasn't why I wasn't interested.

As I recall, there was another ant-based movie, Antz, that came out at practically the same time, and I think featured Woody Allen and Stallone in the voice cast; it definitely got more buzz (can I use that one?), although I think it ultimately kind of bombed, and it may have taken A Bug's Life with it a little bit.

As I recall, there was another ant-based movie, Antz, that came out at practically the same time, and I think featured Woody Allen and Stallone in the voice cast; it definitely got more buzz (can I use that one?), although I think it ultimately kind of bombed, and it may have taken A Bug's Life with it a little bit.

I remember that one too. Skipped it also. Was more interested in A Bug’s Life even though I ended up missing both

I remember that one too. Skipped it also. Was more interested in A Bug’s Life even though I ended up missing both

I enjoyed Antz. It was more geared toward adults. It did steal some of Bugs Life's thunder, though it was a box office flop. Bugs Life grossed $360 million.

Jerry Seinfeld put out Bee Movie, which stunk, imo.

Edited by goose

I enjoyed Antz. It was more geared toward adults. It did steal some of Bugs Life's thunder.

Ya like jazz?

:)

I enjoyed Antz. It was more geared toward adults. It did steal some of Bugs Life's thunder.

Ya like jazz?

:)

:LOL:

Underrated: Cars

Overrated: Inside Out

Though not horrible, Inside Out kind of bored me. It reminded me of an old 90s Fox show called Herman’s Head

I loved Herman's Head! But Inside Out is not overrated . . .properly rated, more likely.

Though not horrible, Inside Out kind of bored me. It reminded me of an old 90s Fox show called Herman’s Head

I loved Herman's Head! But Inside Out is not overrated . . .properly rated, more likely.

Really? It's often considered one of the best Pixar movies. The movie has an amazing idea, but it got a lil too childish for me in parts.

Honestly I really love all the pixar movies 1995-2010. There were a few good movies afterwards tho, but most of them were forgettable

All the Disney/Pixar movies are great, and amazing including on how they've looked like, and been made. They aren't forgettable.

All the Disney/Pixar movies are great, and amazing including on how they've looked like, and been made. They aren't forgettable.

Nah truth. Onward, Good Dinosaur and Brave sucked balls. Where to begin?

Chicken Little - wimpy protagonist and uninteresting story...? Yup, that's what these 3 movies have.

I also love how these 3 movies are insanely predictable and are a lot like other kid movies.

Really? It's often considered one of the best Pixar movies. The movie has an amazing idea, but it got a lil too childish for me in parts.

Honestly I really love all the pixar movies 1995-2010. There were a few good movies afterwards tho, but most of them were forgettable

I mean, they are kids movies. They're supposed to be childish, lol.

But I get that. I think Inside Out works best if you're still young enough (like me) to relate to the main character's plight and to still cherish the childish things in your life.

• Like 1

Nah truth. Onward, Good Dinosaur and Brave sucked balls. Where to begin?

Chicken Little - wimpy protagonist and uninteresting story...? Yup, that's what these 3 movies have.

I also love how these 3 movies are insanely predictable and are a lot like other kid movies.

Those three are exceptional to me.