1596318747' post='4805250']
1596305151[/url'>' post='4805148']
1596303813' post='4805136']
1596302864[/url'>' post='4805125']
1596295411' post='4805077']
1596289476[/url'>' post='4805055']
1596233456' post='4804874']

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Prove your assertion. I know what happened and have witnesses.

Well, you kind of lose all credibility when you pull the whole “to be continued” thing, just sayin’. If you wanted people to believe you, maybe you should have charged your phone so you could type the whole story instead of posting it in chunks to milk the thread for likes and replies. Because right now, it looks like you’re just trying to use Neil’s unfortunate passing to gain 15 minutes of fame on an Internet forum. I’m not saying that was or wasn’t your intention—I’m merely telling you how some people might see it.

How incredibly arrogant and insulting. You don't and can't know my motives, and I couldn't care less how you think others "might perceive" my posts. Your comment about using Neil's death for personal gain floors me. It's not only false, it's hurtful and disgusting. From one human being to another: You need healing for emotional and spiritual issues.

Okay, wow. I was just trying to give you some insight as to why your story isn’t being taken seriously. There’s no need for hostility. I never claimed to know you or what your motives were; I was only telling you what this thread looks like on the surface. I’m sorry if you’re offended that no one believed your story, but you didn’t exactly present it in a credible way. Maybe you did meet Neil. I’m happy for you if you did. But you really ought to work on the way you present information, and try not to take every criticism you receive to heart. :cheers:

Why would I want your insights, seriously? Your initial comments were incredibly insulting, and your most recent reply further highlights your arrogance. I'm not angry, I'm just saying. You're blind to your arrogance.

This is super tough, but imagine that my phone really was running low and I noticed it only after I'd begun posting. And try to picture that I have a job, family, and business, so I often have only a few spare minutes. Writing out the entire story would take probably 30+ minutes. Your comment about using Neil's death for gain comes from a black heart.

Well, I’m not going to tell you how to live your life, but if I only had a few minutes to spare at work and my phone was dying, I wouldn’t be telling a 30+ minute story only to have to pause right in the middle. It doesn’t make people want to take it seriously, and it looks like you were using an unfortunate situation to make yourself look good. Let me assert here that I’m not suggesting that’s what you were doing, but on the surface that’s what it looks like. I’m sorry you feel that I have a “black heart” for making that observation.

So, you don't think such a disgusting thought, but you think others might, so you need to inform me. Umm...thanks? Lol

I informed you because you seem so incredibly confused as to why no one is taking you seriously. That’s the impression your post gives. I should also add that I never made the accusation. I never said what I thought.

Edited by Disk98

1596322767[/url]' post='4805276']
1596318747[/url]' post='4805250']
1596305151[/url]' post='4805148']
1596303813[/url]' post='4805136']
1596302864[/url]' post='4805125']
1596295411[/url]' post='4805077']
1596289476[/url]' post='4805055']
1596233456[/url]' post='4804874']

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Well, you kind of lose all credibility when you pull the whole “to be continued” thing, just sayin’. If you wanted people to believe you, maybe you should have charged your phone so you could type the whole story instead of posting it in chunks to milk the thread for likes and replies. Because right now, it looks like you’re just trying to use Neil’s unfortunate passing to gain 15 minutes of fame on an Internet forum. I’m not saying that was or wasn’t your intention—I’m merely telling you how some people might see it.

How incredibly arrogant and insulting. You don't and can't know my motives, and I couldn't care less how you think others "might perceive" my posts. Your comment about using Neil's death for personal gain floors me. It's not only false, it's hurtful and disgusting. From one human being to another: You need healing for emotional and spiritual issues.

Okay, wow. I was just trying to give you some insight as to why your story isn’t being taken seriously. There’s no need for hostility. I never claimed to know you or what your motives were; I was only telling you what this thread looks like on the surface. I’m sorry if you’re offended that no one believed your story, but you didn’t exactly present it in a credible way. Maybe you did meet Neil. I’m happy for you if you did. But you really ought to work on the way you present information, and try not to take every criticism you receive to heart. :cheers:

Why would I want your insights, seriously? Your initial comments were incredibly insulting, and your most recent reply further highlights your arrogance. I'm not angry, I'm just saying. You're blind to your arrogance.

This is super tough, but imagine that my phone really was running low and I noticed it only after I'd begun posting. And try to picture that I have a job, family, and business, so I often have only a few spare minutes. Writing out the entire story would take probably 30+ minutes. Your comment about using Neil's death for gain comes from a black heart.

Well, I’m not going to tell you how to live your life, but if I only had a few minutes to spare at work and my phone was dying, I wouldn’t be telling a 30+ minute story only to have to pause right in the middle. It doesn’t make people want to take it seriously, and it looks like you were using an unfortunate situation to make yourself look good. Let me assert here that I’m not suggesting that’s what you were doing, but on the surface that’s what it looks like. I’m sorry you feel that I have a “black heart” for making that observation.

So, you don't think such a disgusting thought, but you think others might, so you need to inform me. Umm...thanks? Lol

I informed you because you seem so incredibly confused as to why no one is taking you seriously. That’s the impression your post gives. I should also add that I never made the accusation. I never said what I thought.

Well, thank you for your concern and desire to help me improve. With that, I have to go take care of a toothache. Good night.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

I believe you are under a grave misapprehension about who you think you saw but are arrogant enough not to admit that you could be wrong, which you most certainly are. The dates alone quite clearly show that without a doubt it wasn't Neil and I don't understand how anyone who knows the facts would take your story seriously, it just isn't possible! Have a nice life anyway!

A grave misapprehension, you say? That's an interesting if meaningless charge.

I have two eyewitnesses, one of whom got his autograph before I arrived.

14 pages in and now witnesses have been added to the story?!

• Like 2

Cool fan fiction, bro.

I believe you are under a grave misapprehension about who you think you saw but are arrogant enough not to admit that you could be wrong, which you most certainly are. The dates alone quite clearly show that without a doubt it wasn't Neil and I don't understand how anyone who knows the facts would take your story seriously, it just isn't possible! Have a nice life anyway!

Interesting, right? If this were a legal trial, it's equivalent to Melisa Tomei explaining the tire tracks in My Cousin Vinny. I'll grant she's marginally hotter than I am.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Interesting, right? If this were a legal trial, it's equivalent to Melisa Tomei explaining the tire tracks in My Cousin Vinny. I'll grant she's marginally hotter than I am.

As I said pages ago, you should have quit while you were ahead. Each new embellishment digs a deeper hole.

Edited by JARG
  • Like 1

Cool fan fiction, bro.

As I said pages ago, you should have quit while you were head. Each new embellishment digs a deeper hole.

He was a head? :P

• Like 1

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Not exactly. In that scene, she wasn't being cross-examined with her own prior statements, she was providing an expert opinion on the forensics. Here it would be more like this:

You started this thread on July 9, 2020, correct?

You would agree with me that prior to August 2, 2020, after 15 pages and 281 posts were made on this topic, you had never mentioned any eyewitnesses including one who actually got Mr. Peart's autograph, did you?

Did you not think that would have been supportive of your story earlier, or did you not think to add that fact to your story until August 2?

Maybe more like that.

• Like 3

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Maybe not now, but she was way hot when she and I had dinner together.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

As I said pages ago, you should have quit while you were ahead. Each new embellishment digs a deeper hole.

Yet here you are again, because deep down you think it might be true...because it is true.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Not exactly. In that scene, she wasn't being cross-examined with her own prior statements, she was providing an expert opinion on the forensics. Here it would be more like this:

You would agree with me that prior to August 2, 2020, after 15 pages and 281 posts were made on this topic, you had never mentioned any eyewitnesses including one who actually got Mr. Peart's autograph, did you?

Did you not think that would have been supportive of your story earlier, or did you not think to add that fact to your story until August 2?

Maybe more like that.

Alas, it's not a trial. But if it were, I'd win.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Maybe not now, but she was way hot when she and I had dinner together.

Good for you! Last I saw of her was on The Office. She was still stunning to me.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

As I said pages ago, you should have quit while you were head. Each new embellishment digs a deeper hole.

He was a head? :P

People often confuse me with Brian Welch.

Cool fan fiction, bro.

Maybe more like that.

Direct your questions to the witnesses, or I'll hold you in contempt. Do your homework before trial, counselor. And put your pants back on! Edited by Dear Sir

I was checking out his BMW motorcycle when he approached me and asked, "Were you at the show the other night?" He put on his helmet before I could see him. Ok, 1% charge on phone...back later.

You mean his bicycle? He didn't ride motorcycles back in the 80s lol

• Like 2

5414660_8716bf615a.jpg?itok=UUVydHOd

I'm glad you brought up the subject of rabbits. I have two who hang around my property. Cute little guys. :) Or gals. :unsure:

I've been a rabbit Lorraine lately.

This thread is surreal and entertaining.

I am "Yesterday's News.",

Love,

Europe

Anything on this Earth is possible if even a guy like me can find love during Covid.

Perhaps The Sir is telling the truth.

After this year, anything is fuckking possible.

Fuckk it.

Enjoy the ride. You only live once.

I'm falling in love again....... slowly.

• Like 1