Met Neil...sound familiar?

Dear Sir

... I'm clearly mentally challenged, ....

I think we all can agree with this.

Does this end with Neil inviting you onto his tour bus and shares a box of Little Debbie snack cakes with you? That's what happened to me....really it's true.

• Like 2

Dear Sir, it's the way you've presented your scenario on initial introduction that would create ad hominem, ridicule, and being poked fun at.

I'm sure you were probably aware of this before you took the risk of posting.

It's a turn off when you post about having to 'charge the phone', creating this unnecessary suspense per reply like a scene in a Hollywood movie.

We live in an age of 'pics or it didn't happen' mentality.

Since you mentioned not finding the article on Cygnus X-1, try the Power Windows Transcripts here.

However just in case, I'm going to post the News, Weather, and Sports article page here for you to have a second look.

Perhaps this was documented in Neil's books, which can be previewed here.

On a side note, I hope you do find the article. However my opinion is that maybe it should be left alone and not found perhaps.

At the same time, I'm sure the majority of members find this entertaining, but to me it's annoying seeing something like this,

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

I think 73 needs to tell us if this idiot shares an IP address with someone else.....

Idiot, for telling a true story you don't believe?

You're the one who refered to yourself as "mentally challenged"

if anyone actually believes this bullshit then I have a nice bridge to sell them, going cheap :-)

Dear Sir, it's the way you've presented your scenario on initial introduction that would create ad hominem, ridicule, and being poked fun at.

I'm sure you were probably aware of this before you took the risk of posting.

It's a turn off when you post about having to 'charge the phone', creating this unnecessary suspense per reply like a scene in a Hollywood movie.

We live in an age of 'pics or it didn't happen' mentality.

Since you mentioned not finding the article on Cygnus X-1, try the Power Windows Transcripts here.

However just in case, I'm going to post the News, Weather, and Sports article page here for you to have a second look.

Perhaps this was documented in Neil's books, which can be previewed here.

On a side note, I hope you do find the article. However my opinion is that maybe it should be left alone and not found perhaps.

At the same time, I'm sure the majority of members find this entertaining, but to me it's annoying seeing something like this,

Thank you for those links.

Sure didn't mean to annoy you or others. It's kind of you to help me out despite my manners.

The self-deprecation up front was an attempt to acknowledge how nearly unbelievable the story is and to avoid coming across as a troll.

I wish you and all here the best.

• Like 1

I think 73 needs to tell us if this idiot shares an IP address with someone else.....

if anyone actually believes this bullshit then I have a nice bridge to sell them, going cheap :-)

Meant it as humor, as in, how dumb can you be not to recognize him, even when he gave hints?

You're free to believe what you want. Honestly, I wish I could go back a day and simply ask it as a general question without the details.

As Neil and Alex said on Red Lenses, "It's true!"

"Then I hopped on the back of that bike, my arms around Neil's waist, Neil looking back at me with that 'I love you' look, and we rode off into the sunset, like all the western heroes do".

You mean the handsome actors who play the hero's role.

"Then I hopped on the back of that bike, my arms around Neil's waist, Neil looking back at me with that 'I love you' look, and we rode off into the sunset, like all the western heroes do".

You mean the handsome actors who play the hero's role.

...and then we hit a tree because his eyes were on me. :)

Meant it as humor, as in, how dumb can you be not to recognize him, even when he gave hints?

No shit Sherlock......

No shit Sherlock......

This is why you can't have nice things.

How much for the bridge, and where?

Edited by Dear Sir
  • Like 1