TRF Board Time vs Actual Time

pjbear05

Any idea why the time something posts is earlier than the actual time?

Example: A post I made at 1:30 pm, per NIST clock, shows as "posted" on the board at 1:22 pm.

Clock out of sync? Thanks.

Yes, I noticed that a few weeks ago. I'm trying to figure that out. I did maintenance a week ago and looked for a setting for adjusting the time and didn't see it, but I'll keep looking. It might be at the server level.

Might want to try NIST's Internet Time Service, see if that works.

https://www.nist.gov/pml/time-and-frequency-division/services/internet-time-service-its

Yes, I noticed that a few weeks ago. I'm trying to figure that out. I did maintenance a week ago and looked for a setting for adjusting the time and didn't see it, but I'll keep looking. It might be at the server level.

Might want to try NIST's Internet Time Service, see if that works.

https://www.nist.gov...ime-service-its

We're pretty sure it's at the board's server. I want to shut the board down for a few minutes and poke around a bit, but I like to do that late at night and I keep forgetting.

• Like 2

It's been like that for months.

We are poop!

• Like 1

We are poop!

Then poop must be an intelligent species :D

We are poop!

That's why we're all here - poop sticks together. :)

Well, most of the time it does. :unsure:

We are poop!

That's why we're all here - poop sticks together. :)

Well, most of the time it does. :unsure:

:spitwater: