Rush-themed masks?

zappafrank

I figured the band would have jumped in on selling Rush-themed masks, but I'm not seeing any on the official website. I see scarves, but no masks.

Anyone have any (official) leads?

The Rushcon people that organize Rushcon are selling some and they are authorized. The best one is sold out, but they have some Blah, blah, blah ones and Rush is greater than your favorite Band ones left.

https://rushconstore.myshopify.com

When I saw the thread title I thought Halloween masks like these had gone on sale...

clockworkangels_06.jpg

wow! ... that fella with the tie sure has a scary mask on!
  • Like 1

What does wearing a mask do anyway? Make us look 'cooler?' Oh, to protect us from the virus? Masks won't even help unless they are military-like masks. But I wear a mask in public anyways because I am forced to, or else I get fined $500 :rage:

What does wearing a mask do anyway? Make us look 'cooler?' Oh, to protect us from the virus? Masks won't even help unless they are military-like masks. But I wear a mask in public anyways because I am forced to, or else I get fined $500 :rage:

Let's not turn this into a political mask/anti-mask battle, please. That's not what this thread is about, and we'd rather not see it outside of SOCN.

• Like 1

Let's not turn this into a political mask/anti-mask battle, please. That's not what this thread is about, and we'd rather not see it outside of SOCN.

:oops: sorry m8