SOCN

Running Rebel

1-0-0 just publicly attacked me for making a legitimate post and I want to defend myself, (MOD EDIT: That post is HERE)

Yes, I was banned from SOCN a couple years ago. After many years hanging out there and untold thousands of post I was suspended 2 or 3 times.. Once for calling out bigotry against an attack against an atheist. And the other was for defending an attack against Neil in GenPop by a LABT who hates him because of his political beliefs and I called it out. I gladly took that one.

But everyone who ever posted in SOCN knows there was always a double standard against liberals by 1-0-0 and the mods. Every liberal that posted there was constantly personally assaulted and the mods turned a blind eye because obviously they felt they deserved it. Hell, I was even Doxxed and the mods did nothing.

The mods let the conservatives get away with 8 years of spewing never ending racism against Obama. There was endless birther conspiracies and attacks for being Muslim and so on. There was always some racist posts from the attacks on Muslims (NY mosque) to present day Trump racist propaganda. No one was ever called out once for posting and promoting that racist garbage. Ever.

I was banned for suggesting that some posters motives might be racism. Imagine that! I mean, it was obviously true, but still!

And also, since Trump we have a wealth of social science that actually proves I was right. What I said was a fact. I can post endless material supporting that conclusion as we look at people’s identities. (See:Lilliana Mason)

Other than to see old friends when Neil passed away I could care less about this place. Like the other liberals I moved on long before the ban and rarely posted as it was. This was a legitimate reference To Rush that could be posted on any other a rush forum, but once again, if it hints at anything negative to conservatives it is taboo.

What a joke. Some things never change. The first rule of Rush Club is don’t talk about a Rush, especially if people might find out they were atheists and progressives and abhorred bigots. They get banned.

1-0-0 will delete this I am sure. But it is a fact. We both know it. Everyone I talked to when I came back in PM’s agreed. You can claim to be fair but you allowed endlessly bigotry and attacked those who confronted it. You can live with that, my conscious is clear,

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
Added link
  • Like 1

1-0-0 just publicly attacked me for making a legitimate post and I want to defend myself,

Yes, I was banned from SOCN a couple years ago. After many years hanging out there and untold thousands of post I was suspended 2 or 3 times.. Once for calling out bigotry against an attack against an atheist. And the other was for defending an attack against Neil in GenPop by a LABT who hates him because of his political beliefs and I called it out. I gladly took that one.

But everyone who ever posted in SOCN knows there was always a double standard against liberals by 1-0-0 and the mods. Every liberal that posted there was constantly personally assaulted and the mods turned a blind eye because obviously they felt they deserved it. Hell, I was even Doxxed and the mods did nothing.

The mods let the conservatives get away with 8 years of spewing never ending racism against Obama. There was endless birther conspiracies and attacks for being Muslim and so on. There was always some racist posts from the attacks on Muslims (NY mosque) to present day Trump racist propaganda. No one was ever called out once for posting and promoting that racist garbage. Ever.

I was banned for suggesting that some posters motives might be racism. Imagine that! I mean, it was obviously true, but still!

And also, since Trump we have a wealth of social science that actually proves I was right. What I said was a fact. I can post endless material supporting that conclusion as we look at people’s identities. (See:Lilliana Mason)

Other than to see old friends when Neil passed away I could care less about this place. Like the other liberals I moved on long before the ban and rarely posted as it was. This was a legitimate reference To Rush that could be posted on any other a rush forum, but once again, if it hints at anything negative to conservatives it is taboo.

What a joke. Some things never change. The first rule of Rush Club is don’t talk about a Rush, especially if people might find out they were atheists and progressives and abhorred bigots. They get banned.

What kind of mushrooms do you consume before talking politics? I'd like to know so I can avoid them should I ever get into mushrooms. Or politics.

1-0-0 will delete this I am sure. But it is a fact. We both know it. Everyone I talked to when I came back in PM’s agreed. You can claim to be fair but you allowed endlessly bigotry and attacked those who confronted it. You can live with that, my conscious is clear,

And as far as "Everyone I talked to when I came back in PM’s agreed," umm, how many people is "everyone," like, two? Your only two sympathizers in SOCN? Is that supposed to affect me in some way?

I'm sure you're aware of what the SOCN rules state about bringing conflicts from that section out to the rest of the board, like you're doing here?

• Like 5

This is amazing!!!

This is the reason why I would never join SOCN! If this is deleted in the morning then I get it.

Any thing ULTRA is horrific in politics.

Humanity needs to find a middle ground yet now there will be a Civil War 2021. So sad really.

I just want to live my life. Find love again and listen to my music, play my drums and go to concerts. Well thanks Covid-19. It's life.

SOCN. The so called sacred hall that I will never enter.

People hate me on here for being me, but there is also so much love on here. Such is life. I think it's great that some people can't stand your ideals and philosophies in life, yet so many do love you and it's so fun to be open hearted and randy on here. I will never change. 73 knows this but I have learned to tone it down. Or have I? HAHAHA! I love Treeduck, JB and Lorraine. So many other too. Fridge! Tony R, Grey! Chica, Sully, Gutless Wonder, Turbine, Cat, Entre, 55, blah blah blah! On and on and on. Zepp is the greatest new addition to our Rush Family ever! Even Myles is awesome. I loved going back and forth with him, yet at the end of the day he loves so much music I do. So silly and so stupid. Michael and I don't communicate anymore and that's fine, but I'm just saying fuckk it. He has great taste in music.

I'm the idiot who can't evolve. LOL!

RUSH ON!!!

S.uck

O.ptimistic

C.harm

N.arcissists!

LOL!!!

It's not about politics.

It's not about ultra left or right.

Stick up your ass and choose to rock

All night.

Hahaha!

No matter who runs the country we are all fuckked.

So get in line everyone and start getting plucked.

It's all about the money

Not about humanity and fun.

"Stick To Your Guns" as Motley Crue would sing

Live your life to the fullest because we all come and go.

Live for the sun and let all of the positive vibes take over your soul...

Flow....

• Like 8

This is amazing!!!

This is the reason why I would never join SOCN! If this is deleted in the morning then I get it.

Humanity needs to find a middle ground yet now there will be a Civil War 2021. So sad really.

I just want to live my life. Find love again and listen to my music, play my drums and go to concerts. Well thanks Covid-19. It's life.

People hate me on here for being me, but there is also so much love on here. Such is life. I think it's great that some people can't stand your ideals and philosophies in life, yet so many do love you and it's so fun to be open hearted and randy on here. I will never change. 73 knows this but I have learned to tone it down. Or have I? HAHAHA! I love Treeduck, JB and Lorraine. So many other too. Fridge! Tony R, Grey! Chica, Sully, Gutless Wonder, Turbine, Cat, Entre, 55, blah blah blah! On and on and on. Zepp is the greatest new addition to our Rush Family ever! Even Myles is awesome. I loved going back and forth with him, yet at the end of the day he loves so much music I do. So silly and so stupid. Michael and I don't communicate anymore and that's fine, but I'm just saying fuckk it. He has great taste in music.

RUSH ON!!!

S.uck

O.ptimistic

C.harm

N.arcissists!

LOL!!!

It's not about politics.

All night.

Hahaha!

It's all about the money

Flow....

I'm with you Earl!
  • Like 1

I don`t think anyone has ever had their mind changed about fundamentals like religion or politics in an internet forum, and the principle for most interactions should be

a) Try not to offend

b) Try even harder not to be offended

• Like 5

I don`t think anyone has ever had their mind changed about fundamentals like religion or politics in an internet forum, and the principle for most interactions should be

a) Try not to offend

It shouldn't be difficult! ..... Not just a principle for forums, should be an everyday thing.
  • Like 1

Whenever I see or hear political or religious propoganda it instantly passes through my bullshit filter quicker than taco bell through my colon. Unfortunately, people that believe this swill are putting the psychopaths into positions of power. I exercise my duty to vote but I've come largely apathetic about it since I know I'm just one vote in a sea of millions. If people want to follow the collective stupidity that's ruining this world, then there's not much I can do to stop them.

As to the original post...think before you speak, but words are just words. Most people that get punched in the nose had it coming.

Edited by HemiBeers

This is amazing!!!

RUSH ON!!!

S.uck

O.ptimistic

C.harm

N.arcissists!

LOL!!!

It's not about politics.

All night.

Hahaha!

It's all about the money

Flow....

Earl, the Angry Moderate!!!! I love it!
  • Like 3

This is amazing!!!

RUSH ON!!!

S.uck

O.ptimistic

C.harm

N.arcissists!

LOL!!!

It's not about politics.

All night.

Hahaha!

It's all about the money

Flow....

Source

Of

Constant

Negativity

Stopping renting your mind to any god or government ........

• Like 4

This is amazing!!!

RUSH ON!!!

S.uck

O.ptimistic

C.harm

N.arcissists!

LOL!!!

It's not about politics.

All night.

Hahaha!

It's all about the money

Flow....

Source

Of

Constant

Negativity

Stopping renting your mind to any god or government ........

very hopeful yet discontent :d13:
  • Like 1

1-0-0 just publicly attacked me for making a legitimate post and I want to defend myself,

What kind of mushrooms do you consume before talking politics? I'd like to know so I can avoid them should I ever get into mushrooms. Or politics.

And as far as "Everyone I talked to when I came back in PM’s agreed," umm, how many people is "everyone," like, two? Your only two sympathizers in SOCN? Is that supposed to affect me in some way?

I'm sure you're aware of what the SOCN rules state about bringing conflicts from that section out to the rest of the board, like you're doing here?

Probably around 20. And no one denies the double standard or that I was the one opposing the racism. Right?

Edited by Running Rebel

If you aren't occasionally suspended, blocked or banned from something, you aren't doing it right

Agreed, as an example it isn’t enough to passively oppose racism, people should be anti-racist. NY Times best seller in the subject right now.

The hyperbole is dripping from that post. "Publicly attacked". It must be rough being so fragile.

Typical ad hominem attack. Publicly attacked in this section of the forum for a recent post that vaguely dealt with politics.

a) Try not to offend

I’ve had my opinions changed by discussions I’ve had with people on SOCN.

• Like 6

Probably around 20. And no one denies the double standard or that I was the one opposing the racism. Right?

20? Yeah, no. If you had that many allies in SOCN you'd still be in there. That number more accurately reflects the number of people who asked that you be booted from there. And unlike you, I'm not making that up.

As for the racism you claim to have fought, you saw racism and/or sexism in anyone who didn't conform to your very narrow and extremist political views. You were a radical SJW before the term became fashionable, and you're a good representation of what's wrong with politics in the U.S. now. There's no more middle ground, no nuance, no compromise or working together to solve a problem. It's just teams, and all they care about is their team winning. Good policy that helps the people whom they work for? Not as important as beating the other team. And you represent that perfectly.

Now, what do you hope to accomplish with bringing all this up in the Rush section 2-1/2 years after being permabanned from SOCN?

• Like 8

The hyperbole is dripping from that post. "Publicly attacked". It must be rough being so fragile.

Typical ad hominem attack. Publicly attacked in this section of the forum for a recent post that vaguely dealt with politics.

Ummmm.....

YOU brought up politics outside of SOCN when you know better than anyone that it isn't allowed. You once got suspended for doing that. (And you didn't do it "vaguely" -- you knew exactly what you were doing. You could have talked about the Absalom thing without mentioning Trump's family.)

There are plenty of political blogs and forums out there. If you want to talk politics, go visit one of them. Seeing as you'll never again have SOCN access, you can't do it here.

As for your claim of an ad hominem attack, Ford didn't attack you. He accurately described you.

This thread will be moved to SOCN later today, or perhaps just closed.

• Like 4

Ummmm.....

YOU brought up politics outside of SOCN when you know better than anyone that it isn't allowed. You once got suspended for doing that. (And you didn't do it "vaguely" -- you knew exactly what you were doing. You could have talked about the Absalom thing without mentioning Trump's family.)

There are plenty of political blogs and forums out there. If you want to talk politics, go visit one of them. Seeing as you'll never again have SOCN access, you can't do it here.

As for your claim of an ad hominem attack, Ford didn't attack you. He accurately described you.

Just close it. It has no value in SOCN (or anywhere else).

• Like 2

Ummmm.....

Just close it. It has no value in SOCN (or anywhere else).

You might be right.

20? Yeah, no. If you had that many allies in SOCN you'd still be in there. That number more accurately reflects the number of people who asked that you be booted from there. And unlike you, I'm not making that up.

As for the racism you claim to have fought, you saw racism and/or sexism in anyone who didn't conform to your very narrow and extremist political views. You were a radical SJW before the term became fashionable, and you're a good representation of what's wrong with politics in the U.S. now. There's no more middle ground, no nuance, no compromise or working together to solve a problem. It's just teams, and all they care about is their team winning. Good policy that helps the people whom they work for? Not as important as beating the other team. And you represent that perfectly.

Now, what do you hope to accomplish with bringing all this up in the Rush section 2-1/2 years after being permabanned from SOCN?

I haven't been in SOCN in years but unfortunately this description applies equally to both sides in politics at large these days.

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 5