• These Polls...
    • Bullies
    • Hypocrites
    • Narcissism
    • Other
    • Karens
    • Karens Who Hate Other Karens
    • Social Media

Dense and obtuse people who can’t chew gum and walk at the same time who believe just because you’re for or against this that means you’re against or for opposite. Not everything is black and white. Some things and issues are gray. Deplorables are just as much like this as some left of extremism who are too woke to where they lose common sense and don’t understand context of some politically incorrect works of art like Blazing Saddles and Tropic Thunder. Edited by invisible airwave

Stubbing my toe

My favorite sandal for that reason: The Keen Waimea

8127401-46324-1A-Zoomin.jpg

Isn't it better to just wear shoes?

not when you have to wear size 13+ shoes :no:

Is that what you wear?

yep :boohoo:

I'm only a size 8, size 9 in US sizes. Is that small? It's good for running, less tripping and nimble light footwork.

Tiny feet, tiny...

Is that bad?

Social media

You’ve been a prolific TRFer for a decade and have more than 84,000 posts yet social media angers you the most?

It's a Rush message board, so i think of it as anti-social media.

Net-based therapy for those on the spectrum.

0SAZ562l.jpg

Dense and obtuse people who can’t chew gum and walk at the same time who believe just because you’re for or against this that means you’re against or for opposite. Not everything is black and white. Some things and issues are gray. Deplorables are just as much like this as some left of extremism who are too woke to where they lose common sense and don’t understand context of some politically incorrect works of art like Blazing Saddles and Tropic Thunder.

So, you're saying that it's possible for two things to be true at the same time? Mind. Blown.
  • Like 1

Dense and obtuse people who can’t chew gum and walk at the same time who believe just because you’re for or against this that means you’re against or for opposite. Not everything is black and white. Some things and issues are gray. Deplorables are just as much like this as some left of extremism who are too woke to where they lose common sense and don’t understand context of some politically incorrect works of art like Blazing Saddles and Tropic Thunder.

So, you're saying that it's possible for two things to be true at the same time? Mind. Blown.

Plato would disagree, but he's dead, so . . . .

This may be my hobby horse but everytime some one spouts off about Karens. Not all Karens are jerks and yes I know any name could be plugged in there but it still ticks me off. :eh: :facepalm: :rage:
  • Like 2

This may be my hobby horse but everytime some one spouts off about Karens. Not all Karens are jerks and yes I know any name could be plugged in there but it still ticks me off. :eh: :facepalm: :rage:

people asked me to put it there :/

I know I didn't see that before I posted. But I wish that stupid meme would just go away, it just gets me so ticked off. The actions of those people are deplorable but that has become a toxic word too :16ton:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

I know I didn't see that before I posted. But I wish that stupid meme would just go away, it just gets me so ticked off. The actions of those people are deplorable but that has become a toxic word too :16ton:

true, memes start to suck when they become overused
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't get it. I thought we were trying to move past epithets, but Karen's, covidiots, ...
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't get it. I thought we were trying to move past epithets, but Karen's, covidiots, ...

And people should remember that one of our coolest members here, pjbear, lost his wife recently. Her name is Karen. I doubt that he enjoys the derogatory threads about “Karens”.

• Like 3

Ok boomer

:)

• Like 2

Ok boomer

Exactly
  • Like 2

Other: the 2003-2009 Battlestar Galactica which shit on the legacy of the wholesome original 1978 Battlestar Galactica.

Oh no wait, Governor Phil Murphy not opening the gyms. I want to punch him in the face.

Oh no wait, the incompetent DMV which was scheduled to open on the 29th announcing yesterday that it won’t open till the 7th.

Ok boomer

:spitwater:

Ok boomer

Exactly

:coy: nice try

Ok boomer

totally not a meme every cringey TikTok teenager uses in every post :LMAO:

Ok boomer

totally not a meme every cringey TikTok teenager uses in every post :LMAO:

:LOL:

homophobes and transphobes, people who tailgate you while driving, and people who are just so rude for no reason!
  • Like 2

homophobes and transphobes, people who tailgate you while driving, and people who are just so rude for no reason!

too bad I can't add that :(

people who tailgate you while driving,

[Raises hand in guilt] :doh:

I don't always do it, and I never do it on purpose. Sometimes, I'm just too focused on getting to my destination, and I get too close..... :eh:

MOSQUITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRARRARARRGH!!!! F!@#$%^&*!!

My sister is a Karen. I think she was the prototype.

And people should remember that one of our coolest members here, pjbear, lost his wife recently. Her name is Karen. I doubt that he enjoys the derogatory threads about “Karens”.

I was just going through threads and saw this. Thanks PM, much appreciated!

I voted stupid people in general, but what chaps my ass the most is the dumb things people do when operating a motor vehicle. I regularly refer to such folk as "no drivin' motherf---ers."

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1