ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: Nova Carmina - Solar Federalist no. 377

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 377th Solar Federalist badge to Nova Carmina...

Nova Carmina, you have assumed control....

2112badge_377.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 377...Congratulations!

Also, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

:rush: 2112badgeONLY_377.gif :rush:

• Like 3

"Congratulations, on your 2112 Solar Federalist Badge, too, Nova". You're welcome. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Thank you! I'm honored to be numbered among so many thoughtful music lovers, as well as the rest of you!

I wondered if I was gonna get one of those cool badges, and then I thought maybe it had to be 2112 interesting posts, so I was prepared to wait a bit. Nice Fathers' Day bling.

• Like 2

Thank you! I'm honored to be numbered among so many thoughtful music lovers, as well as the rest of you!

I wondered if I was gonna get one of those cool badges, and then I thought maybe it had to be 2112 interesting posts, so I was prepared to wait a bit. Nice Fathers' Day bling.

No lines to read between here, I just check the post numbers every couple of weeks to see if anyone has broken the 2112 barrier. People who post a lot in a shorter amount of time tend to sneak up on me.

• Like 2

Thank God the soccer posts don't count as a demerit around here, or we'd both have a problem getting there. Congrats, NC! :chickendance:
  • Like 2

ATTENTION ALL PLANETS OF THE SOLAR FEDERATION

NOVA HAS ASSUMED CONTROL

NOVA HAS ASSUMED CONTROL

NOVA HAS ASSUMED CONTROL

• Like 1

:cheers: Congratulations, Nova, and welcome to the Hallowed Hall !! :cheers: :dweez: :7up: :dweez: :7up: :dweez: :clap: :clap:

You have not only 2112 posts, but thoughtful and articulate ones. It's great to have you here!

• Like 2