Rush retweeted me...

Laurabw

I got the Starman mask from Rushcon and tweeted about it. Now, I pretty much know what I’m doing on social media, so I tagged rush and rushcon and a couple other people and a few people re-tweeted it. And I thought hey, that’s cool. And then I happened to look tonight and saw that it gotten 15,000 engagements and I was like “well I certainly don’t have that many followers so how in the world that happen?”

So then I started looking at all my notifications and realized that Rush had just re-tweeted me!

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 17

I got the Starman mask from Rushcon and tweeted about it. Now, I pretty much know what I’m doing on social media, so I tagged rush and rushcon and a couple other people and a few people re-tweeted it. And I thought hey, that’s cool. And then I happened to look tonight and saw that it gotten 15,000 engagements and I was like “well I certainly don’t have that many followers so how in the world that happen?”

So then I started looking at all my notifications and realized that Rush had just re-tweeted me!

I think that’s awesome Laura, congrats!

And, the picture is so cool.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

• Like 3

I think that’s awesome Laura, congrats!

And, the picture is so cool.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Thanks Stephen!

• Like 1

Hey, you're famous now!

Stay humble!

Cool mask, too . . .

Don’t worry, I won’t forget the little people, lol.

Thanks!

• Like 4

https://twitter.com/rushtheband

thats fantastic!

• Like 2

:sundog: That is awesomeness in its purest form! :notworthy: Edited by librarian
  • Like 3

thats fantastic!

I thought so too.

• Like 2

i guess that mask is a conversation starter. certainly might confuse some.

i would of rollled with the font from RUSH or the FBN owl personally. or vapor trails.

that said, if i got a star man mask i would cut a small hole for a thermometer in the appropriate region.......

Edited by tangy
  • Like 2

Great!!! I just followed you and then told you who I am.
  • Like 2

So yeah, anyone who simply wants to comment on the original topic about Laura's Rush retweet, please continue to use this thread. For those of you who feel the need to keep that very interesting side plot going, please use the "split from "Rush retweeted me..." thread. Thanks!
  • Like 5

i would of rollled with the font from RUSH or the FBN owl personally. or vapor trails.

that said, if i got a star man mask i would cut a small hole for a thermometer in the appropriate region.......

A full mask print of FBN would be the coolest to me if I were to choose one. Other than that, I might have a Geddy Lee mask wherein his mouth, nose, and other facial parts would be printed on the mask (where my own are). You get the idea, GeddyBlaze. :blaze:

• Like 1

So yeah, anyone who simply wants to comment on the original topic about Laura's Rush retweet, please continue to use this thread. For those of you who feel the need to keep that very interesting side plot going, please use the "split from "Rush retweeted me..." thread. Thanks!

I thought you were joking. There actually is a split topic thread. :hail:

• Like 1

Best not to go there. Tis a silly place.

• Like 3

It's only a model...

python-camelot-sm.jpg

• Like 3

A full mask print of FBN would be the coolest to me if I were to choose one. Other than that, I might have a Geddy Lee mask wherein his mouth, nose, and other facial parts would be printed on the mask (where my own are). You get the idea, GeddyBlaze. :blaze:

I saw a FBN mask on the Alex page on Facebook. I don’t know where she got it. I just wanted something to represent and figured blah blah blah was too obscure. I mean not that a lot of people know what this one is about either but I figure more know about that then they do the blah blah blah.

I saw a FBN mask on the Alex page on Facebook. I don’t know where she got it. I just wanted something to represent and figured blah blah blah was too obscure. I mean not that a lot of people know what this one is about either but I figure more know about that then they do the blah blah blah.

thats for sure. did not know blah blah blah was an option. just typing that out makes me smile.

All hail Alex!!!!!

• Like 1

No they should. It's a good lesson in how not to rush to judgement and how not to treat a fellow forum member. I have faith you can do better TRF.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

If my favorite band or one of my favorite bands retweeted something I did or said - I would just absolutely lose my mind!

I would screen catch it and print it out and frame it. So cool. I am full of envy and awe.

:rush:

• Like 3

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

If my favorite band or one of my favorite bands retweeted something I did or said - I would just absolutely lose my mind!

I would screen catch it and print it out and frame it. So cool. I am full of envy and awe.

:rush:

Exactly!

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 3