Ok Rush Forum! This Is Serious, And Believe It Or Not I Was Drinking Hot Tea. Neil Visited Me Two Nights Again. NO BS!

I saw a guy the other day who looked just like Neil... Freaked me out.

Hey Snow Dog! Glad you are on this forum.

I love your avatar.

So confession...

I have my California black and yellow retro plate. It's N PEART.

I've had this plate for almost four years. It was on my Audi A3.

My point is I got this plate many years before Neil passed.

People on here may think I'm crazy but I don't care my friend.

I've gone through Hell on here but thinks have been so much better over the years.

I've earned my freedom of speech on here. It took 14 years! LOL!

Anyway, I was driving to work a few years ago in my little silver A3 with my N PEART plate on.

Just driving down Treat Blvd to work.

Some dude sped up to me honking.

He rolled down his window. I rolled down mine.

He yelled..... "HEY I LOVE YOUR PLATE! ARE REALLY NEIL PEART YOU LOOK LIKE HIM??"

I yelled back.... "NO I'M NOT NEIL BUT HE RULES!!!!!" "I LOVE HIM!"

The stranger yelled back.... "AWESOME DUDE RUSH ON!"

I've had people honk at me.

Give me devil horns on freeways.

So recently I put my N PEART plates on my new Audi.

I left my car overnight at my brother's house after a social distancing grad party. I drank many beers and I NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

So my mom and dad drove me home. I have the best mom and dad on the planet.

Anyway, I get home with Zoe my oldest daughter.

Someone walking in the neighborhood took a picture of my N PEART plate and put it on her Facebook account.

The stranger said...... "Wow! What an incredible homage."

I am not on any social media except this joint and stupid eHarmony. I am stupid cupid.

Oh well.

Incredible.

People think I look like Neil!!! CRAZY!

When I was young in 1987.

I looked just like Neil in the "Time Stand Still" video. I used to wear a black tank top too.

Don't judge me.

I am a lucky fuccker.

Goodnight.

haha that's awesome man!

Hahaha! Thank you my friend! I know you are new here and I promise you I won't scare you away!! I will alway be me!

RUSH ON FOREVER!!!

Always!

Always my new Rush Brother!

• Like 1

Hey Earl, how goes the romance? The two of you must've met by now.

:popcorn:

Holy Sugar Lorraine! I am sorry I missed your post!!!

My life is crazy my dear friend but in a good way!

I was talking to that cute girl for two months! But thanks to Covid or just the lack of interest it ended. It's ok Lorraine. I'm learning five years after a great marriage that failed that learn from the next woman. Take a deep breath. Chill out, and then go back out there or on there and go for it again.

Even during Covid, I am dating safely and with proper protocol. I want everyone to know that I always wear my mask, I always wash my hands, carry sanitizer that probably doesn't help but it makes you feel clean and safe.

I met a beautiful woman online and she lives only 15 miles from me. That last girl was 90 minutes away. I'm glad it didn't work, but I learned so much about the psychology of a woman.

It's incredible Lorraine. I am becoming immune to rejection and the dejection of a woman saying goodbye. "On to the next!" Right?

If dating truly is a numbers game then I'm on the right path and eventually will will call "Check Mate." Get it? I want a life partner or a mate for life again. I had it once. We were young. It failed.

But anyway, I met this wonderful woman last Friday night.

We went to a nice restaurant. Outside dining. 6 to 10 feet apart and we had a blast for three hours.

So I know this is a public forum so I am hoping not to really piss anyone off but I hope that I can educate and actually help Rush Forum Friends in the chaotic and crazy world of dating.

For the first time in my life I went on a date with a woman who is very very very successful. That's all I will say.

It was soooooooooo refreshing to to go out on a fun date with a woman who is totally secure and happy financially.

I really felt foolish because as a guy who is alway successful I always thought that it was just women who were the gold diggers. Just trying to get their claws in you for your money.

Well, fuckk that man. I'm not stupid. I would rather be alone then date a gold digger woman. I still pay my EX a handsome check. So go figure. DUHHHH!!

But she was telling me that it goes both ways!!

Fuckking lazy ass men always trying to pick up a woman with a nice lifestyle. I think it's bullshit man, but I am 52. I'm old school regardless of cash flow or financial prowess.

A MAN SHOULD ALWAYS PICK UP THE CHECK OR THE TAB ON A DATE!!!!!! It's common sense!!! Fuckking Millennials! I have no idea how they even exist! A joke really.

So there's my soap box bullshit for the night.

Take care of your woman. Pick up the check. Love her and keep her safe.

I don't even know if I will have a second date with this woman. It really is like chess.

All I can do is "HOPE."

Signed,

Alex Lifeson

• Like 1

Earl, I didn’t know where to put this but do yourself a favor and watch this as I bet you’d find it interesting. The guest on there is a sleep expert and he covers dreams, sleep paralysis, and such. I remember you were talking about one of your dreams a few weeks ago but I don’t remember the thread. Anyway, make the time to check it out. Watch it in multiple segments if necessary.

http://youtu.be/pwaWilO_Pig

JB!

This is incredible! I will have to find more time to watch the whole thing.

It's interesting about the hotel room sleep where half of your brain doesn't go into deep sleep.

I am a weirdo dude. As you already know.

When I travel, I bring along a black fan. I love the white noise factor either in my bedroom or on the road.

Also I put a pillow over my head and cave into the bed. I sleep like a rock on the road. I still have intense lucid dreams no matter where I sleep on the planet.............

When you watch this you'll find that what's happening in specifically your dreams and how you're sleeping aren't too unusual. It's been a while since I've watch this whole podcast so I'm going to give it another go myself.

Yeah buddy, I totally get it.

My mind is like a pinball machine shot full of white lightning every night.

So, I know this is a public forum, but hey, I've been here to long to care.

I am sure most Rush Forum Members have me on IGNORE anyway!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

So what sucks JB, is that I dream about my ex wife all the time.

Not every night, but for sure a few times a week.

Very intense. Very positive and very amazingly erotic still.

I guess my subconscious won't let the great memories go.

It drives me wild dude.

But I did spend 21 years of my life with her. 18 years were great.

Ugh!!!! Don't worry. I love Wendy but I would NEVER in a million years get back with her.

Tonight we had a small gathering of 6 people for Zoe's college graduation this weekend.

It was just

Me, Zoe, Skylar and Wendy. Then my mom and dad showed up!!!! Wearing masks of course and keeping six feet apart.

But it was SOOOOO COOL!!! My dad is like Howie Mandel on steroids! LOL! So I was so impressed they both came over!!!

So the four of us had take out. A cake.

Yes, I leased a new Toyota Corolla for Zoe. My graduation gift to her. She needed a car dude. It was time.

Zoe is the only 4.0 student athlete in her college. Monterey Bay.

Very proud.

She is going to grad school to get her doctorate.

Beyond proud.

So it was a quick and fun night.

I was surprised and I know it means nothing.

Wendy gave me a big hug goodbye.

I could feel the "Chemistry" go through my soul.

But then I had to quickly shake it off.

I am a nostalgic lucid dreamer.

That means I'm fukked huh JB.

A hopeless romantic who yearns for the past moments of greatness.

I've dated a lot of women over the last five years.

No one so far comes close to my ex.

It's life buddy.

I have no regrets.

I'm sad as I type this. But I'm good.

Love you.

Dream of your ex wife eh?....

I've been married 3 times (this one's a keeper lol!!!) ....

For me, any dreaming of ex wives come under the category of feckin' nightmare!!! :LMAO:

Zepphead!

HAHAHA!! I am sorry I missed replying to this thread! I must really be still trying to date during Covid 19! I must be an idiot.

I have no filter my friend even on a public forum. Probably why I am loved so much on here and hated! LOL! Perfect!! YING and YANG!

Yeah man, I still dream of my EX. Mostly good too. Oh well it's ok!!!

Hahahaha! You are on your third marriage? Well they say the third time's a charm! I hope so buddy!

I will never marry again. I can't afford it! LOL!!

"Love The One You're With" Zepp! You are a "Lucky Man!"

Signed,

ELP

I hope I get one more shot at love, but I sure as shit am not going to pay for it.

• Like 2

If you think Neil Peart visited you from beyond the grave then I have a nice bridge to sell you, going cheap :-)

Hahaha!

Hey Fridge! FUCKK THE BRIDGE! LOL!

I already own the Golden Gate baby.

Fuckk fantasy, when are we have a pint or two or three or four?

After Covid?

Fuckk it.

• Like 1

Earl, I didn’t know where to put this but do yourself a favor and watch this as I bet you’d find it interesting. The guest on there is a sleep expert and he covers dreams, sleep paralysis, and such. I remember you were talking about one of your dreams a few weeks ago but I don’t remember the thread. Anyway, make the time to check it out. Watch it in multiple segments if necessary.

JB!

It's interesting about the hotel room sleep where half of your brain doesn't go into deep sleep.

When I travel, I bring along a black fan. I love the white noise factor either in my bedroom or on the road.

Also I put a pillow over my head and cave into the bed. I sleep like a rock on the road. I still have intense lucid dreams no matter where I sleep on the planet.............

When you watch this you'll find that what's happening in specifically your dreams and how you're sleeping aren't too unusual. It's been a while since I've watch this whole podcast so I'm going to give it another go myself.

It drives me wild dude.

Ugh!!!! Don't worry. I love Wendy but I would NEVER in a million years get back with her.

Tonight we had a small gathering of 6 people for Zoe's college graduation this weekend.

It was just

Me, Zoe, Skylar and Wendy. Then my mom and dad showed up!!!! Wearing masks of course and keeping six feet apart.

But it was SOOOOO COOL!!! My dad is like Howie Mandel on steroids! LOL! So I was so impressed they both came over!!!

Yes, I leased a new Toyota Corolla for Zoe. My graduation gift to her. She needed a car dude. It was time.

Very proud.

Beyond proud.

It's life buddy.

I have no regrets.

Love you.

For me, any dreaming of ex wives come under the category of feckin' nightmare!!! :LMAO:

Zepphead!

HAHAHA!! I am sorry I missed replying to this thread! I must really be still trying to date during Covid 19! I must be an idiot.

I have no filter my friend even on a public forum. Probably why I am loved so much on here and hated! LOL! Perfect!! YING and YANG!

Hahahaha! You are on your third marriage? Well they say the third time's a charm! I hope so buddy!

Signed,

ELP

I hope I get one more shot at love, but I sure as shit am not going to pay for it.

Hehehe ... trust me Earl, it is an expensive hobby!!!! I think the current missus is the final one for me ... we are both totally on the same wavelength!

Thankfully i have kept a great relationship with my two kids from past marriages - in all this it was important that i stayed close to them, and in that respect i was successful.

• Like 2

JB!

It drives me wild dude.

It was just

Very proud.

Beyond proud.

It's life buddy.

I have no regrets.

Love you.

Zepphead!

Signed,

ELP

Hehehe ... trust me Earl, it is an expensive hobby!!!! I think the current missus is the final one for me ... we are both totally on the same wavelength!

Thankfully i have kept a great relationship with my two kids from past marriages - in all this it was important that i stayed close to them, and in that respect i was successful.

Hahaha! Well stated my friend! It is a very expensive hobby especially out here in California with only one EX! So we were married for 19 years. I was the bread winner so I have to pay her alimony for half our married life which equates to 9.5 years. I have 5 years left. But yes, she is the mother of my children and became a stay home mom and was a school and soccer taxi for the girls.

All good man you are indeed very blessed and successful.

Cheers!!!

• Like 2

So last night I had another incredible and bizarre dream with Neil.

I was in this big airport, I was running up and down stairs trying to find the door that would lead to my gate so I could catch my flight.

Finally I found the right floor and entered the door to my flight gate.

Upon entering I looked over to my left and Neil was sitting there by himself. Neil looked like he did in 1987. Slim and trim and in great shape.

I took out my iPhone and started to look up all of Neil's drum sets over the years.

I found a picture of his 1984 red Tama kit. I walked up to Neil and I said.. "excuse me Neil, but I think this is your best drum kit ever!"

Neil looked up at me and said, "that kit is too old, the technology by then was quite primitive. My most current kit is the best!"

I said, "I understand Neil, but for me it's your "Grace Under Pressure Tama kit!" He looked up at me and smiled.

I asked him when he was going to go on his next bike ride.

Neil said, "I'm going today, Saturday."

Then I woke up.

Interesting that today is Saturday...................................

• Like 2

I was in this big airport, I was running up and down stairs trying to find the door that would lead to my gate so I could catch my flight.

Upon entering I looked over to my left and Neil was sitting there by himself. Neil looked like he did in 1987. Slim and trim and in great shape.

I took out my iPhone and started to look up all of Neil's drum sets over the years.

I found a picture of his 1984 red Tama kit. I walked up to Neil and I said.. "excuse me Neil, but I think this is your best drum kit ever!"

Neil looked up at me and said, "that kit is too old, the technology by then was quite primitive. My most current kit is the best!"

I said, "I understand Neil, but for me it's your "Grace Under Pressure Tama kit!" He looked up at me and smiled.

Then I woke up.

Earl what do you think of the new Blue Oyster Cult album THE SYMBOL REMAINS??

• Like 2

Then I woke up.

Hahaha! Pat! I just put the new Kansas on my phone. I have my Japanese cds on the way but I have to wait longer thanks to Covid!!!

Dude!

I know that BOC is working on a new record. That's the title? HOLY SHITE! I LOVE IT!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Funny how Kansas and BOC have new records coming out.

Remember you and 73 and I got into it over which band is better?

You know I love both but it's BOC BABY! :P

• Like 3

Then I woke up.

Hahaha! Pat! I just put the new Kansas on my phone. I have my Japanese cds on the way but I have to wait longer thanks to Covid!!!

Dude!

I know that BOC is working on a new record. That's the title? HOLY SHITE! I LOVE IT!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

It's out in October and I think there's 14 tracks!

I'll be listening to the new KANSAS, Deep Purple and BOC back to back regularly in the future!

KANSAS all the way though Earl! :haz:

• Like 2

Then I woke up.

Dude!

I'll be listening to the new KANSAS, Deep Purple and BOC back to back regularly in the future!

Sweet! I can't wait for October! My favorite month of the year!

New BOC, "HALLOWEEN KILLS" in theaters hopefully and Vegas!!

Yes the new Deep Purple too! Sweet!!!

I know you are a Kansas guy first!!!!

• Like 3

Then I woke up.

Dude!

How do you rank KISS compared to BOC??

Eric Bloom is worth $8 Million and Buck Dharma is worth $9 Million. Gene is worth $400 Million the greedy bitch and he was selling off those vaults for $50,000 each!

Kerry Livgren is worth $10 Million

Kerry King is worth $8 Million

Steve Walsh is worth $16 Million

Joe Walsh is worth $75 Million

Steve Hackett is worth $20 Million

Robbie Steinhardt is worth $5 Million

Robbie Williams is worth $300 Million

Rich Williams is worth $5 Million

Richard Faulkner is worth $2 Million

Don Henley is worth $200 Million

Don Felder is worth $60 Million

Timothy B Schmit is worth $25 Million

Tim Ripper Owens is worth $5 Million

Graham Bonnet is worth $6 Million

Roger Glover is worth $35 Million

Paul Rodgers is worth $14 Million

John Deacon is worth $170 Million

Brian May is worth $210 Million

Slash is worth $90 Million

Axl Rose is worth $200 Million

Buckethead is worth $8 Million

Bumblefoot is worth $5 Million

Alex Lifeson is worth $35 Million

• Like 2

Then I woke up.

Dude!

Eric Bloom is worth $8 Million and Buck Dharma is worth $9 Million. Gene is worth $400 Million the greedy bitch and he was selling off those vaults for $50,000 each!

HOLY WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MOTHER FUKKAS! AXL??? 200 MILLION! Wow! That's Paul Stanley money! Incredible.

I knew Alex Lifeson's net worth was about 35 million. I think Geddy and Neil are around the same. Can't remember.

Oh wow Pat, I love your questions.

You keep my brain young and happy.

I'm one of the biggest KISS fans on the planet, but KISS is not in my TOP TEN. BOC is!

So there you go brother!

• Like 3

Then I woke up.

Dude!

HOLY WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MOTHER FUKKAS! AXL??? 200 MILLION! Wow! That's Paul Stanley money! Incredible.

I knew Alex Lifeson's net worth was about 35 million. I think Geddy and Neil are around the same. Can't remember.

I'm one of the biggest KISS fans on the planet, but KISS is not in my TOP TEN. BOC is!

So there you go brother!

Rank all the Alice Cooper albums.

We were talking about this in the Alice Cooper thread.

• Like 1

Then I woke up.

Dude!

So there you go brother!

Rank all the Alice Cooper albums.

We were talking about this in the Alice Cooper thread.

I love you Pat.

I'm watching "Close Encounters"

I love Alice Cooper.

• Like 2

Just read through the above .... new Blue Öyster Cult????? I knew one was in the pipeline but had heard no details ...... must investigate!

I gotta get to listen to the new Kansas album as well!!

• Like 3

Just read through the above .... new Blue Öyster Cult????? I knew one was in the pipeline but had heard no details ...... must investigate!

new BOC? Kansas? must listen
  • Like 2

new BOC? Kansas? must listen

Just listened to the Kansas album tonight - pretty good! New BOC not due until later this year.
  • Like 1

I seriously doubt Neil would want to visit his fans from beyond the grave.

I never met a ghost who didn’t want to meet me...or wanted to meet me. :P

:bump:
  • Like 1

I had a crazy RUSH dream a few nights ago!!

I was in Oakland at the Arena.

It was present time and RUSH was playing their last show!

I remember standing in the beer line.

Waiting and waiting.

I was getting stressed out because the boys were going to hit the stage any minute!

I finally grabbed a beer and I saw some old Rush buddies of my mine by the merch stand.

So I went over there to say hi.

I bought a tour book and a poster.

As the woman behind the counter was bagging up my stuff RUSH hit the stage!!!

I could see them through a open hall to the Arena.

I was on Alex's side.

I swear it was so real!!! They opened up with "BU2B!"

When I woke up the tune was playing in my head!!!!

My heart was racing a million miles an hour!!!

On one of my many license plates I have BU2BYYZ.

It was an awesome dream!!!!!

I never met a ghost who didn’t want to meet me...or wanted to meet me. :P

Well, I've never met a ghost either, but ghosts aside, what I'm saying is that randomly visiting fans does not sound like Neil.

• Like 1