Geddy will make an appearance on Canada's Great Kitchen Party tonight

Leanne

Found this on twitter and it will be streamed on facebook!

https://www.facebook...atKitchenParty/

This just in...Geddy Lee from RUSH will be making an appearance for tonight's live stream! 8PM EST...don't miss it!

Join KP - Home Edition's ENCORE SHOW tomorrow night @ 6pm MST! Enjoy the livestream with your #TakeOutDay order!

Featuring: The Jim Cuddy Band, Tom Cochrane, Alan Doyle, Serena Ryder, Alan Frew (Glass Tiger), Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies), Barney Bentall, Danny Michel, Neil Osborne, Kandle Osborne, Ashley MacIsaac, The Tenors, Mary Walsh, Ron MacLean, Devin Cuddy, Sam Polley, Col. Chris Hadfield and MANY MORE!

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 2

This just in...Geddy Lee from RUSH will be making an appearance for tonight's live stream! 8PM EST...don't miss it!

Join KP - Home Edition's ENCORE SHOW tomorrow night @ 6pm MST! Enjoy the livestream with your #TakeOutDay order!

Featuring: The Jim Cuddy Band, Tom Cochrane, Alan Doyle, Serena Ryder, Alan Frew (Glass Tiger), Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies), Barney Bentall, Danny Michel, Neil Osborne, Kandle Osborne, Ashley MacIsaac, The Tenors, Mary Walsh, Ron MacLean, Devin Cuddy, Sam Polley, Col. Chris Hadfield and MANY MORE!

Oooh, thanks! Will definitely be watching!

• Like 1

Geddy appearance on the Canada's Great Kitchen Party live streaming is around the 1:28:00 mark here.

Hi. I'm Geddy Lee. During this unprecedented time - restaurants - which are the lifeblood of our community, are either closed or are struggling to keep their people employed. The trickle down of all of this has shaken our cultural foundation and quite literally affects the livelihood of thousands of people; chefs, sommeliers, wait staff, hostesses, delivery personnel, farmers, fishermen, bakers and so many more. That's why I'm ordering in contact-less pickup at least once a week and definitely every "takeout Wednesday". In the past few weeks I've ordered from [lists off restaurants] and I'll continue to support my local restaurants and food community by ordering in and buying gift certificates. I encourage you to do the same. Wherever you may live, these important food producers and suppliers need our help now to get through this tough time. So please stay safe, stay home, and trust the science. Thank you.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 3

Thanks, Leanne! My husband and I really enjoyed all of the music (and Geddy's message). Found a few new artists where I want to check out their music!

• Like 1

Thanks, Leanne! My husband and I really enjoyed all of the music (and Geddy's message). Found a few new artists where I want to check out their music!

That's great! I saw Geddy's message, it was good to see him :)

• Like 1

That's great! I saw Geddy's message, it was good to see him :)

I’m sorry I missed this...I never even saw this thread until just now. :(

How about getting your Ass in the studio to record new music. It's only been 8 years!

:facepalm:

Tasteless.

Congratulations, though, if that was your aim.

• Like 1

I’m sorry I missed this...I never even saw this thread until just now. :(

You can go back and watch the whole episode that I posted the link to on this thread.

Thank you.