Putting This Here For Neil! The GREATEST!!!! So Promark 747 Sticks Butts Up Tips Down? THE DRUMMING HARD HITTING BEAST!!! NEIL! GENIUS!

Earl, me and THE CAT have been listening to a bunch of WHO albums, The Who By Numbers, Who Are You, Face Dances and It's Hard. Rank these albums in order of preference best to worst.

Oooooohhhhhhh I love this ranking!!!

Just so you know as a kid in 1981 I started listening to The Who and I was into "Face Dances" and "It's Hard" first!!! As you know I think, my first concert was in 1982. The Who "It's Hard" Tour with The Clash "Combat Rock" Tour. It was awesome.

My rank is simple Pat. It's opposite in order or release! Was never a big fan of "The Who By Numbers." "Squeeze Box" Meh.

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

What do you and THE CAT think?

Well THE CAT is like you Earl, for him Face Dances and It's Hard were very big albums for him, he really rates them. I'm kind of a Who philistine, but I remember those two albums they were all over the radio and TV. I like Who Are You the most from the four, and The Who By Numbers is bottom.

Wow! Nice Pat! We are all sort of on the same page!! "Numbers" is the weakest Who record with Keith Moon on the drums. JMO

Pete Townshend said that at the time he didn't feel connected to the songs he wrote and they weren't focused. After each take they went off to the pub or played cricket, and they'd never done anything like that before.

Wow Pat! I never knew that!! It totally makes sense. Perhaps the album cover is a metaphor Pat!! They weren't connected to the songs and they weren't connected as musicians!!!!!!

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong Pat, I am still a Raider at heart, but I am also a Raider Realist. They suck dude.

It's going to take years.

Maybe with the move to Vegas they will attract more high powered free agents. Who knows?

"Who's Next?" LOL!!!

It's all about money Earl. The richest people in America own football teams and want to become even richer.

Exactly Pat! So when the hell will that piece of shit Mark Davis sell the team to a billionaire. Mark and his mother are only worth millions!!!!!! SELL!!!!

Is he not a billionaire?

According to this map he should sell to that facebook nerd Zuckerberg:

richest-person-every-u-s-state-2020.jpg

That is an incredible chart dude.

No, the Davis Family is not in the billionaire club. I seriously think that Mark is waiting for his mom to pass away. They that fuckking scumbag will sell the team to the highest bidder and become a billionaire.

• Like 1

Earl, me and THE CAT have been listening to a bunch of WHO albums, The Who By Numbers, Who Are You, Face Dances and It's Hard. Rank these albums in order of preference best to worst.

Just so you know as a kid in 1981 I started listening to The Who and I was into "Face Dances" and "It's Hard" first!!! As you know I think, my first concert was in 1982. The Who "It's Hard" Tour with The Clash "Combat Rock" Tour. It was awesome.

My rank is simple Pat. It's opposite in order or release! Was never a big fan of "The Who By Numbers." "Squeeze Box" Meh.

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

Well THE CAT is like you Earl, for him Face Dances and It's Hard were very big albums for him, he really rates them. I'm kind of a Who philistine, but I remember those two albums they were all over the radio and TV. I like Who Are You the most from the four, and The Who By Numbers is bottom.

Wow! Nice Pat! We are all sort of on the same page!! "Numbers" is the weakest Who record with Keith Moon on the drums. JMO

Pete Townshend said that at the time he didn't feel connected to the songs he wrote and they weren't focused. After each take they went off to the pub or played cricket, and they'd never done anything like that before.

Wow Pat! I never knew that!! It totally makes sense. Perhaps the album cover is a metaphor Pat!! They weren't connected to the songs and they weren't connected as musicians!!!!!!

John Entwistle drew that cover art.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong Pat, I am still a Raider at heart, but I am also a Raider Realist. They suck dude.

It's going to take years.

Maybe with the move to Vegas they will attract more high powered free agents. Who knows?

"Who's Next?" LOL!!!

It's all about money Earl. The richest people in America own football teams and want to become even richer.

Exactly Pat! So when the hell will that piece of shit Mark Davis sell the team to a billionaire. Mark and his mother are only worth millions!!!!!! SELL!!!!

Is he not a billionaire?

According to this map he should sell to that facebook nerd Zuckerberg:

richest-person-every-u-s-state-2020.jpg

That is an incredible chart dude.

No, the Davis Family is not in the billionaire club. I seriously think that Mark is waiting for his mom to pass away. They that fuckking scumbag will sell the team to the highest bidder and become a billionaire.

No matter how much money he has he can never fix his face, or his ridiculous hair!

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

Thunderfingers!!!! Love him!!!!

• Like 1

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

He's a good singer too.

• Like 1

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

He's a good singer too.

Pat!!!

I have all of John's solo albums!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Yes John Entwistle is number one on my list also. I was listening to him specifically while listening to the greatest album of all time Quadrophenia the other day. His playing on that album is incredible.
  • Like 1

Yes John Entwistle is number one on my list also. I was listening to him specifically while listening to the greatest album of all time Quadrophenia the other day. His playing on that album is incredible.

Absolutely brother. A masterpiece!!