Putting This Here For Neil! The GREATEST!!!! So Promark 747 Sticks Butts Up Tips Down? THE DRUMMING HARD HITTING BEAST!!! NEIL! GENIUS!

Thanks for sharing Pat!! EXCELLENT!!!! YES! I love the "A Farewell To Kings" tee!!

You know that lower tom section when they are both hitting them at the same time reminds me of "Bonzo's Montreux."

I think "CODA" is underrated dude!

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not an amateur musician now, for one thing all this playing along to the record spoils the fun of it for me. I mean I've been there constantly putting the needle back on the record over and over to hear that bit again, it definitely ruins the whole thing for me.

Hahahahaha!

You are hilarious Pat! Love it!!

I must be blessed with my hearing then.

I used to play to Rush albums on cassette through my Sony Walkman.

It's soooooo much better on my ears now though Pat. I have BOSE noise cancelation headphones. I also use BEATS.

The isolation is great.

I can hear the music so much better now while the headphones protect my ears from the loud drumming.

Love it!

"What?"

You know I don't like headphones really, they irritate my ears and they mess up my hair! My hair also interferes with the headphones. I need speakers that blast me from a box of wood!

Hahahahaha!!!!

I know brother! You are lucky! You have amazing long hair.

I still have my curly lame afro hair like Greg Brady, but man I keep it trim and short. I have Neil's hair. 1988 in 2020. I just need a haircut and I can't get one. I trim my own hair.

It's all how you are brought up Pat.

I will probably need modern hearing aids one day. But hey, it's the price you pay.

I've been very lucky. Wax build up naturally.

But dude, as a drummer who has been playing along to RUSH albums since 1981 it's so much easier now and it actually makes me a stronger Neil Clone. LOL!!!!!

You need to grow it Earl since you can't get a haircut see what it looks like. What did it look like before when it was long or longish?

Pat!!!! My hair is curly and grows up and out, not down. LOL! I would look like Greg, Peter and Bobby Brady all in one!!!

Yeah well so is mine, but eventually it drops.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Pat!! EXCELLENT!!!! YES! I love the "A Farewell To Kings" tee!!

You know that lower tom section when they are both hitting them at the same time reminds me of "Bonzo's Montreux."

How do you feel about The Kinks tonight?

Steve looks really skinny there, I hope he's not got Covid!

• Like 1

Earl, the SAINTS will be the first team to play in the new Raiders stadium in Vegas on Monday Night Football. Are you ready for our super fast offensive line, the 2nd fastest in the league? Our offensive linemen go out and destroy guys, meanwhile Brees will light the Raiders up like a Christmas tree!
  • Like 1

I noticed that when I saw Steve in Journey last summer. Poor guy, he doesn't look healthy. Great drummer though.

Dude! I love The Kinks!!!!!

• Like 1

Earl, the SAINTS will be the first team to play in the new Raiders stadium in Vegas on Monday Night Football. Are you ready for our super fast offensive line, the 2nd fastest in the league? Our offensive linemen go out and destroy guys, meanwhile Brees will light the Raiders up like a Christmas tree!

WOW PAT!! I know they released the schedules yesterday. I didn't look.

I'm just bummed Pat. There will be no fans allowed in this season.

I was going to go to the Raiders Saints game dude. Totally bummed but it's life.

Yes, The Saints will be marching in and destroying the Raiders. Simple math.

• Like 1

I noticed that when I saw Steve in Journey last summer. Poor guy, he doesn't look healthy. Great drummer though.

His grip is weird, if I gripped sticks like that I'd have to be a great juggler.

• Like 1

I was going to go to the Raiders Saints game dude. Totally bummed but it's life.

Yeah it looks bleak for fans.

Here's the Saints full schedule:

qLamxJ3.jpg

His grip is weird, if I gripped sticks like that I'd have to be a great juggler.

I just had to watch it again. I never knew that about Steve's grip. Very weird.

• Like 1

Earl, me and THE CAT have been listening to a bunch of WHO albums, The Who By Numbers, Who Are You, Face Dances and It's Hard. Rank these albums in order of preference best to worst.
  • Like 1

qLamxJ3.jpg

Yeah you may crush the Raiders this year but I hope you beat everyone then in the AFC WEST!!!!

It really makes me cringe seeing LAS VEGAS RAIDERS. But it is what it is. Makes me sad. But I will go to a few games in 2021. I hope.

• Like 1

I've seen drummers use that grip, I think it's an old school jazz grip.

qLamxJ3.jpg

Yeah you may crush the Raiders this year but I hope you beat everyone then in the AFC WEST!!!!

It really makes me cringe seeing LAS VEGAS RAIDERS. But it is what it is. Makes me sad. But I will go to a few games in 2021. I hope.

I think we can whoop the Chargers and Broncos but the Chiefs will be a tougher nut to crack.

When will Gruden's masterplan take shape??

• Like 1

Earl, me and THE CAT have been listening to a bunch of WHO albums, The Who By Numbers, Who Are You, Face Dances and It's Hard. Rank these albums in order of preference best to worst.

Oooooohhhhhhh I love this ranking!!!

Just so you know as a kid in 1981 I started listening to The Who and I was into "Face Dances" and "It's Hard" first!!! As you know I think, my first concert was in 1982. The Who "It's Hard" Tour with The Clash "Combat Rock" Tour. It was awesome.

My rank is simple Pat. It's opposite in order or release! Was never a big fan of "The Who By Numbers." "Squeeze Box" Meh.

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

What do you and THE CAT think?

• Like 1

I've seen drummers use that grip, I think it's an old school jazz grip.

Yep! Not my style. Thanks to being a student of old school Neil, I grip it and rip it!! But with tips up!

qLamxJ3.jpg

I think we can whoop the Chargers and Broncos but the Chiefs will be a tougher nut to crack.

That Saints Chiefs game is going to awesome!!! GO SAINTS!!!

Gruden is a bust dude. He's out of shape just like his so called plan and Mark fat fukkk Davis.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong Pat, I am still a Raider at heart, but I am also a Raider Realist. They suck dude.

It's going to take years.

Maybe with the move to Vegas they will attract more high powered free agents. Who knows?

"Who's Next?" LOL!!!

• Like 1

Just so you know as a kid in 1981 I started listening to The Who and I was into "Face Dances" and "It's Hard" first!!! As you know I think, my first concert was in 1982. The Who "It's Hard" Tour with The Clash "Combat Rock" Tour. It was awesome.

My rank is simple Pat. It's opposite in order or release! Was never a big fan of "The Who By Numbers." "Squeeze Box" Meh.

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

Well THE CAT is like you Earl, for him Face Dances and It's Hard were very big albums for him, he really rates them. I'm kind of a Who philistine, but I remember those two albums they were all over the radio and TV. I like Who Are You the most from the four, and The Who By Numbers is bottom.

• Like 1

qLamxJ3.jpg

Gruden is a bust dude. He's out of shape just like his so called plan and Mark fat fukkk Davis.

I think he should have stayed in the booth, his coaching methods are outdated. He thought he was keeping up with the top coaches but really he was closer to the top couches.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong Pat, I am still a Raider at heart, but I am also a Raider Realist. They suck dude.

Maybe with the move to Vegas they will attract more high powered free agents. Who knows?

"Who's Next?" LOL!!!

It's all about money Earl. The richest people in America own football teams and want to become even richer.

• Like 1

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

Well THE CAT is like you Earl, for him Face Dances and It's Hard were very big albums for him, he really rates them. I'm kind of a Who philistine, but I remember those two albums they were all over the radio and TV. I like Who Are You the most from the four, and The Who By Numbers is bottom.

Wow! Nice Pat! We are all sort of on the same page!! "Numbers" is the weakest Who record with Keith Moon on the drums. JMO

• Like 1

qLamxJ3.jpg

I think he should have stayed in the booth, his coaching methods are outdated. He thought he was keeping up with the top coaches but really he was closer to the top couches.

HAHAHAHA!!!! "Top coaches" "Top couches." YOU SAID IT!!! Fuckking Jon The Couch Potato just like that scumbag fake owner.

He should have stayed in the booth.

"Who's Next?" LOL!!!

It's all about money Earl. The richest people in America own football teams and want to become even richer.

Exactly Pat! So when the hell will that piece of shit Mark Davis sell the team to a billionaire. Mark and his mother are only worth millions!!!!!! SELL!!!!

• Like 1

1. "It's Hard"

2. "Face Dances"

3. "Who Are You"

4. "The Who By Numbers"

Wow! Nice Pat! We are all sort of on the same page!! "Numbers" is the weakest Who record with Keith Moon on the drums. JMO

Pete Townshend said that at the time he didn't feel connected to the songs he wrote and they weren't focused. After each take they went off to the pub or played cricket, and they'd never done anything like that before.

• Like 1

"Who's Next?" LOL!!!

Exactly Pat! So when the hell will that piece of shit Mark Davis sell the team to a billionaire. Mark and his mother are only worth millions!!!!!! SELL!!!!

Is he not a billionaire?

According to this map he should sell to that facebook nerd Zuckerberg:

richest-person-every-u-s-state-2020.jpg

• Like 1