2015 R40 / Arf 40 tee shirt now available for preorder!

blueschica

A lot of us (OK, Eagle Moon and myself :LOL:) thought this tee was awesome when Geddy would wear it on the R40 tour in 2015. The Rush Backstage club has just produced an authorized version, with the proceeds going to the coronavirus fight, plus another Rush shirt.

https://www.rushback...pt/charity-tees

From Danforth & Pepe's announcement-

"As you probably spotted, Geddy was sporting his famous ARF40 shirt on the Stronger Together, Tous Ensemble TV special recently.

He wore this super cool shirt extensively throughout the R40 Tour.

And at long last Rushbackstage has made it available to buy – with permission from Geddy’s beloved Norwich Terriers, Lucy and Stanley Wasserman of course! And all the proceeds are going to Covid-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization."

I'm going to order one; I always liked them. (Am I gonna go to hell for wishing they didn't say flatten the curve, though?)

pBNPxLzh.png

• Like 5

I ordered the Arf, I've always loved that shirt.

And yay for Danforth and Pape for letting me know on fb!

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up, bought one for me and the Arf 40 for my sister since she has dogs...Nice to pass some funds on to those who need it. :ebert:
  • Like 2

I got minE the other day. It’s nice, soft. Was way too long though (men’s medium) so I had to cut it.
  • Like 1