UFOs exist?

Entre_Perpetuo

LINK TO NEWS ARTICLE OF PENTAGON DECLASSIFYING CONFIRMED UFO FOOTAGE:

https://www.cnn.com/...deos/index.html

VIDEO OF BLINK-182's FAMOUS SONG "ALIENS EXIST" BEING PLAYED LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDg9OzCz_RE

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

oh man that is crap. I gave it about 60 seconds when the dude started doing some dorky side step thing across the stage. They sound like an average or below average bar band that I had seen a dozen times.

Maybe I should highlight the other link....

oh man that is crap. I gave it about 60 seconds when the dude started doing some dorky side step thing across the stage. They sound like an average or below average bar band that I had seen a dozen times.

Maybe I should highlight the other link....

:LOL:

Yeah I read that earlier today. Nothing substantial has been acknowledged. It's unidentified. It's aerial. And it's phenomena.

I won't be satisfied until we're doing an autopsy on E.T. OR if some violent, insect looking being is munching on the innards of Jeff Goldblum!

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

I don't doubt for a second that they exist and that there's other intelligent life in the universe. It would be really sad to think we're the most intelligent life forms. :facepalm: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

But like most things I don't dwell or worry about it. If they kidnap me and do an anal probe that might be a cause for concern. :scared:

The family always thought uncle Frank was kind of strange but he was your man if you ever needed anything probed.

http://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-hq2mqlbs7o/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/1720/3091/Alien_Roswell_Face_1__14888.1551480530.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/04/28/09/27738994-8264299-image-m-19_1588063654864.jpg

Abduct me!

• Like 2

There's certainly other intelligent life somewhere out there. But it's probably so far away from us that making contact with them is next to impossible. After all, we've only gotten people as far as the moon, so it's not like we're leading the way in any sort of true human exploration in space. If anything has or will make contact with us, it's because that lifeform wants to and knows exactly what it's doing when it comes to intergalactic travel.

There's certainly other intelligent life somewhere out there. But it's probably so far away from us that making contact with them is next to impossible. After all, we've only gotten people as far as the moon, so it's not like we're leading the way in any sort of true human exploration in space. If anything has or will make contact with us, it's because that lifeform wants to and knows exactly what it's doing when it comes to intergalactic travel.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4704ee36556bf562f7f52c763911bf29d4d6748ab9&rid=giphy.gif

• Like 2

Do you think because he follows scientology is the reason he doesn't seem to be getting much acting work in recent years?

• Like 1

Do you think because he follows scientology is the reason he doesn't seem to be getting much acting work in recent years?

No I think it's because the wave he's been riding since his 1994 Pulp Fiction appearance has been grounded due to too many bad and weird performances and bad script choices.

No I think it's because the wave he's been riding since his 1994 Pulp Fiction appearance has been grounded due to too many bad and weird performances and bad script choices.

That's exactly what killed his career before Pulp Fiction revived it. I figured he was at the age where he would start popping up as the goofball dad or grandpa in stuff.

That's exactly what killed his career before Pulp Fiction revived it. I figured he was at the age where he would start popping up as the goofball dad or grandpa in stuff.

He's too vain to accept older character roles, and I'm sure he sees himself as still too big of a star to take anything but leading roles. That's why we see him with the stupid wigs and creepy fake hairlines and ridiculous Russian accents (Killing Season w/De Niro) so he doesn't get the grandpa scripts or even the goofball dad ones, although it should be a reason why he DOES get them.

• Like 1

Him, Cage and Willis are the trifecta of direct to DVD lately. Cage has to pay off his heavy debts and those like Kevin Smith, Woody Allen and Stallone had enough of Willis’ diva attitude which is why he wasn’t in Expendables 3. Plus, AGDTDH made the PG13 one look like the first by comparison. Just a bunch of lame dad son jokes and he’s not the relatable character from the first and turned into Rambo.

Shame because he’s not afraid to go beyond action in roles like Nobody’s Fool and Moonrise Kingdom. Hell, Looper is one of my top 10 of the decade.

Him, Cage and Willis are the trifecta of direct to DVD lately. Cage has to pay off his heavy debts and those like Kevin Smith, Woody Allen and Stallone had enough of Willis’ diva attitude which is why he wasn’t in Expendables 3. Plus, AGDTDH made the PG13 one look like the first by comparison. Just a bunch of lame dad son jokes and he’s not the relatable character from the first and turned into Rambo.

Shame because he’s not afraid to go beyond action in roles like Nobody’s Fool and Moonrise Kingdom. Hell, Looper is one of my top 10 of the decade.

And De Niro seems to be determined to outdo them all as the straight to video/turkey king. In fact he's starred in at least one disaster with two of the other three in the last decade or so, Killing Season with Travolta that I mentioned already, and the aptly titled What Just Happened with Bruce Willis. I watched one of his recent films, Bag Man and I couldn't believe what i was seeing it was so bad. It was bad enough for John Cusack but for De Niro it was the equivalent of Queen Elizabeth getting a job as a cleaning woman. And when you look up his resume now, since about 1998, it's littered with crap like this. Even straight to video turds with Al Pacino.