Name Your Favourite Horror Flicks Of All Time

The Cat 3

I basically don't watch horror films because I can't get them out of my head once I see them.

But I have seen The Birds, and that was okay, and within the past year I have seen Nosferatu, and that wasn't so bad either.

and Carrie! Let's not forget Sissy Spacek opening up a can of Whoopass!!! :fury: :blaze: :nya nya: :hi: You go, girl!

all that gory choppy stabby stuff - no thanks.

What about spooky suspense type stuff with some scary moments??

This is another good vampire flick from 1979, with a great cast too, Laurence Olivier, Donald Pleasence and Frank Langella.

Best modern day Dracula. Saw it on Starz a few Halloweens ago and loved it.

As far as remakes go, Blob from 1988 is surprisingly one of the better ones. That faucet drain kill was something else.

• Like 1

I bet Segue is a secret horror movie villain as a sideline. :fury:

There are people who tempt me...

• Like 2

How did I forget Carrie on my list?

Growing up as I did, Carrie's mum when I was a child seemed like such a misunderstood role model.

I rewatched it last year, and was horrified to think I could have ever thought that.

Carrie is pretty much my favourite horror movie, and I totally forgot to put it on my list.

• Like 1

But he wouldn’t be the hulking, scrambling slasher type. He’d be one of those villains who escapes capture. The police mistakenly pick up the wrong guy as he’s shown casually sipping cappuccino while donning his villainous trenchcoat. End credits. :LOL:

Searching for the lie

Lie not detected

������������������

Dude, you'd never be caught. There'd be like parts 7, 8, 9, etc. They'd even go back and have a "Segue: Year One" prequel made. :LOL:

He's probably going to be out there at 4 am skulking around in doorways. :16ton:

• Like 1

But he wouldn’t be the hulking, scrambling slasher type. He’d be one of those villains who escapes capture. The police mistakenly pick up the wrong guy as he’s shown casually sipping cappuccino while donning his villainous trenchcoat. End credits. :LOL:

Searching for the lie

Lie not detected

������������������

Dude, you'd never be caught. There'd be like parts 7, 8, 9, etc. They'd even go back and have a "Segue: Year One" prequel made. :LOL:

He's probably going to be out there at 4 am skulking around in doorways. :16ton:

Too close to sunrise. Probably more like a 3am skulking. :16ton:

• Like 1

poltergeist-poster.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rp1w8SAOyEg/Tq2bphc-YLI/AAAAAAAABDQ/h2HKjwu5Ppk/w1200-h630-p-nu/zzz+the+Exorcist+theatrical+poster.jpg

1200x630bb.jpg

• Like 2

How did I forget Carrie on my list?

Growing up as I did, Carrie's mum when I was a child seemed like such a misunderstood role model.

I rewatched it last year, and was horrified to think I could have ever thought that.

Carrie is pretty much my favourite horror movie, and I totally forgot to put it on my list.

Check this out...

This is the scene where Miss Collins is talking to Tommy and Sue.

Norma (PJ Soles) comes in with the attendance sheet.

At the 1:01 mark in the clip below, Norma turns to leave and I think the back of her shirt reads Cygnus X1.

• Like 1