• No More Tears
    • Ozzmosis
    • Down To Earth
    • Under Cover
    • Black Rain
    • Scream
    • Ordinary Man

Diary. Over The Mountain or Title Track

For many years I favoured Blizzard, but maybe the likes of Crazy Train have become a bit over-familiar.

Edited by alpha p
  • Like 1

How the hell was You Can't Kill Rock and Roll not a setlist stable for him? I get having to end the shows with something like Crazy Train or Paranoid. But that song would have been great as the main set closer before the encore.

Crazy Train

From the list, Bark at the Moon

That would be my #2 behind Diary.

I never understood all the love Blizzard got. That album is about 1/3 good and 2/3 trash for me.

No Bone Movies is the only song on Blizzard I feel is a step down from the rest of the album. The rest is about as good as you can get for a metal album.

• Like 2

Diary is one of the albums I'd want if I were stuck on an island. Absolute masterpiece of composition, performance and production. Blizzard is the only other Ozzy album that comes close.

Best overall song is probably Over The Mountain. S.A.T.O. is a really underrated gem. Bark At The Moon is also still among his best tunes thanks to the outstanding playing of Jake E. Lee.

• Like 2

Just for the record I have no love at all for Ozzy’s solo career. Just heavy pop to me. However, I vote for Blizzard if only for Crazy Train and Mr Crowley.

The poodle haircuts and Prince of Darkness schtick stuff just made me want to puke.

Crazy Train

I never understood all the love Blizzard got. That album is about 1/3 good and 2/3 trash for me.

No Bone Movies is the only song on Blizzard I feel is a step down from the rest of the album. The rest is about as good as you can get for a metal album.

On a recent thread regarding skipping tracks on albums, Movies was a track i quoted. Only weak song on the album, although Steal Away The Night not so good either

Edited by alpha p

Crazy Train

On a recent thread regarding skipping tracks on albums, Movies was a track i quoted. Only weak song on the album, although Steal Away The Night not so good either

Great guitar opening and solo on Steal Away though.

Crazy Train

Great guitar opening and solo on Steal Away though.

Agreed