Good things to come out of the pandemic

Syrinx

I will start. We are a wholesale distributor and have a line of entry level guitars among many other categories. Guitar sales on line are through the roof!! There will be a ton of new musicians coming out on the other side as people have all of this time to learn an instrument. Hopefully they will be able to play in front of people some day.
  • Like 3

A good thing......gas prices are waY down......

Plus you can get some good deals online..if you know where to look.

But enough.........get lost Covid 19 !

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 3

I will start. We are a wholesale distributor and have a line of entry level guitars among many other categories. Guitar sales on line are through the roof!! There will be a ton of new musicians coming out on the other side as people have all of this time to learn an instrument. Hopefully they will be able to play in front of people some day.

Or..... as they lose interest, a flood of decently priced slightly used instruments for sale. ;)

Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to find that one decently priced Jetglo 4003....

Edited by grep
  • Like 3

Or..... as they lose interest, a flood of decently priced slightly used instruments for sale. ;)

Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to find that one decently priced Jetglo 4003....

patience and someone might get to the point of deciding between the ricky and house & car payments.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

I have a dark hope that Darwin will be in full force by dealing with the knucklehead conspiracy protesters. Unfortunately, they'll probably get infected and take out people that are actually valuable to society.

We have a young guy that's getting married in October. He said at this point they can't get a marriage license. I made the point that no one can get divorced right now either. I guess that presents the opportunity for 2nd thoughts for both situations.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 3

I fully expect that due to the mind-numbing boredom due to the quarantine that we'll see a baby bomb in...ohhh, about 8 months.

....and they'll be named Corona.

• Like 2

I fully expect that due to the mind-numbing boredom due to the quarantine that we'll see a baby bomb in...ohhh, about 8 months.

....and they'll be named Corona.

The "Boredom Baby" Generation? :D

Yes, Virginia. You were born out of boredom. We weren't allowed out, and we had nothing else to do, so we made YOU.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

this pandemic is really helping me save money! i haven't been impulse buying, except for a couple movies that i rented on youtube.
  • Like 3

More time spent with this little character:

http://scontent.fkix2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/83408520_10162944290860176_4724189993801613312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=7aed08&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=npvUmyrR42QAX9OxJ8F&_nc_ht=scontent.fkix2-2.fna&_nc_tp=14&oh=f7fe70aae5e8780cba35e06aa6692de0&oe=5EC55331

• Like 4

I hope:

more products and industries will come back to and be made in the US - millions of jobs would come back also.

and the goal is for the US to be self sustaining, not to be unkind - but not to rely on other countries for materials, goods and services.

:musicnote: Kumbya. :musicnote: Good luck with that :cheers:

• Like 1

http://scontent.fkix2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/83408520_10162944290860176_4724189993801613312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=7aed08&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=npvUmyrR42QAX9OxJ8F&_nc_ht=scontent.fkix2-2.fna&_nc_tp=14&oh=f7fe70aae5e8780cba35e06aa6692de0&oe=5EC55331

Related: Pet adoptions are soaring. Palm Beach County's animal shelter ran out of dogs.

Also: low traffic volume means I am having far too much fun driving my new V8 Challenger!

• Like 2

Related: Pet adoptions are soaring. Palm Beach County's animal shelter ran out of dogs.

Also: low traffic volume means I am having far too much fun driving my new V8 Challenger!

An hour ago I was working at the dining table when I hit a work related issue and said (but not shouted) a “f**k!” Little LucyBlaze, noticing my annoyance, came over, stood on her hind legs, and put her head on my lap as if to comfort me. Smart, sensitive little dog. Pets are often great for mental health.

We're the COVID generation

We stay at home all day

We're grabbing for the remote on the run

We're loving what we do

Put a face mask in the motion

The choice is up to you, hey

Hunker down and

Avoid people today

And feel the COVID way

Watch the bad news today

And feel the COVID way

• Like 3

We stay at home all day

We're loving what we do

Hunker down and

Avoid people today

And feel the COVID way

Watch the bad news today

And feel the COVID way

http://youtu.be/po0jY4WvCIc

vomit

We stay at home all day

We're loving what we do

Hunker down and

Avoid people today

And feel the COVID way

Watch the bad news today

And feel the COVID way

At least a symptom isn’t hair catching on fire.

• Like 1

Movie hosting parties on Zoom especially riffing in my case because I just watched one of 50 Shades Of Gray and it's not only bad but also rather boring with such pedestrian writing. Late night Skinemax and Showtime fare from the early to mid 90s laughs at this weak attempt at "shocking" sex scenes. Riffing is the only way you'll get me to see these movies and this is too risque for Rifftrax since they already made Twilight "easier" to watch. #teammustachedad

Those cast reunions that Josh Gad has been hosting are nice as well with Ferris Bueller and Back To The Future to name a few.

Edited by invisible airwave

I talked to someone I haven't spoken to in 13 years.

I'm the opposite - I cut off contact with someone who I'd been in contact with for 14 years, as all she did was b*tch-b*tch-b*tch about anyone and everyone, and finally in December last year, I thought to myself: "You know what? I've had enough of her and her gaslighting, narcissistic attitude, trying to make me feel bad and to agree with every little thing she said for fear of her losing her temper" (she scared the bejesus out of me) in a way a car could get from 0 to 60 in 10 seconds. Feel better for it.

• Like 1