For KISS freaks (extra bonus poll)> Bruce Kullick: Which studio album represents his best performance?

treeduck

Bruce Kulick what's his best performance with KISS on an album?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Bruce Kullick, which studio album represents his best performance?

• Animalize (lead guitar on "Lonely Is the Hunter" & "Murder in High Heels" only)
    • Asylum
    • Crazy Nights
    • Hot in the Shade
    • Revenge
    • Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions

I really liked “Asylum” and “Crazy Nights” when they came out and listened to them quite often.

I tend to stick to the classic lineup (1973-1979) these days.

That being said, I voted for “Revenge” as it may be, in my opinion, their best album after that classic lineup of Ace, Gene, Paul and Peter.

No KISS interest in Bruce? :huh:

So I voted -- cuz I don't want you feel like you wasted any effort! -- but I stopped listening to new KISS after Crazy Nights. I'd really liked Animalize and Asylum, and then, splat. Nada. No catchy riffs, no memorable lyrics, no pizzazz. I'll listen to the 74-85 stuff.

• Like 1

No KISS interest in Bruce? :huh:

So I voted -- cuz I don't want you feel like you wasted any effort! -- but I stopped listening to new KISS after Crazy Nights. I'd really liked Animalize and Asylum, and then, splat. Nada. No catchy riffs, no memorable lyrics, no pizzazz. I'll listen to the 74-85 stuff.

I think for guitar solos Crazy Nights is probably the best of Bruce.

Quite a few songs got left off for some reason too, like Sword and Stone and Time Traveller.

I remember watching the video for 'Domino' on MuchMusic in the early 90's. I could easily remember the lyrics to the song as well.

A few years later, an acquaintance had the Revenge album in their music collection.

I was listening to 'Domino' and heard a subtle difference in lyrics during the chorus.

This was the first song I learned where editing of lyrics occurred for censorship reasons when aired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiSB7G732Eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diQSlBU2SDw

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1