Which guitarist do you think is the best from these players? (Part 2)

treeduck

Which guitarist do you think is the best from these players? (part 2)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these guitar players is the best one in your opinion?

Haven't heard all of them, but for me its between Schon and Young. Young takes it by a small margin.

Haven't heard all of them, but for me its between Schon and Young. Young takes it by a small margin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cgGdkC1bXA

That was awesome! I heard a couple Edge licks floating around in there, but I'm guessing they were Moore licks first, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cgGdkC1bXA

That was awesome! I heard a couple Edge licks floating around in there, but I'm guessing they were Moore licks first, lol.

Yeah his recording career started in the early 70's, he's played blues, jazz/fusion, heavy metal, rock and he does them all at the very highest level.

• Like 3

I must be a patriot here. Schenker wins! His Scorps/UFO/Solo stuff is undeniably brilliant!
  • Like 1

It was tough between Moore and Schenker, but I went with Moore.

Same. Went with Schenker. Come on man, the "Rock Bottom" solo alone seals the deal.

Moore smokes Schenker Earl. Plus he can also deliver top quality jazz/fusion, blues, and many other styles. His tone alone rips Michael's face off!

Same. Went with Schenker. Come on man, the "Rock Bottom" solo alone seals the deal.

Moore smokes Schenker Earl. Plus he can also deliver top quality jazz/fusion, blues, and many other styles. His tone alone rips Michael's face off!

"The Black Rose"

I know!

I took Michael over Moore by a hair.

• Like 1

"The Black Rose"

I know!

I took Michael over Moore by a hair.

Fair enough!