Last Concert Video/Movie Watched.

pjbear05

Watched A Show of Hands yesterday. First time in quite a long while. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely coming to grips with Neil being gone and moving towards appreciating what we had from he and the guys for 40+ years. I think it's helped that he retired 4+ years before his death.
  • Like 2

http://ubuycd.com/product_images/c/715/Mike_Portnoy_%26_Paul_Gilbert_-_Amazing_Journey_One_Night_in_New_York_City_DVD_1__62876_std.JPG

The Who tribute.

This is my favourite lineup of these Mike Portnoy tributes - Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan and Gary Cherone

Edited by yyz305
  • Like 2

The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers live at the Honda Theatre.

This is one of their better BluRays. The only problem is that they cut out three tracks, and put them in the 'Bonus songs' section. Why not just include them?

Edited by yyz305
  • Like 1

I started on A View From The Palace bootleg pro-shot DVDs yesterday. March of '94 on the Counterparts tour. I'm about 6 songs in so far. First tour Neil wore a skull cap? One of the few if not the only tour any part of 2112 was not played?

Windham Hill In Concert. Will Ackerman, Michael Hedges, Scott Cossu, & Shadowfax.

Nice !

I had a lot of their CDs back in the 80's

Great music

• Like 1

Playing live right now on youtube!

http://youtu.be/pjGYBktU71I

So uh, my ex and I were at this show in the FRONT fukking row. We didn't know we were going to be until we picked up our tix at will call. We were going to be in like Row 30, but 6 people holding a pair of tix (so 12 people total) were randomly upgraded and we were 2 of them. All were will call ticket holders. The security people said based on the stage configuration, a row of 12 seats were added and people were dropped in. I've always wondered if the band had it done as a surprise for 12 lucky fans. The thing I remember most was having my eyes closed and doing the blues run opening to Sanitarium on air guitar and opening my eyes and seeing James looking at me and he smiled cuz I was so into it.

Suicidal Tendencies and Candlebox opened. Alice in Chains was supposed to be 2nd on the bill but well, Layne, heroin, etc.

• Like 2