Neil tribute special in Modern Drummer

bscsmkr

OK!!!! YOU GUYS!!! LISTEN UP!!!!!!!

I got a Neil Peart 2020 ISSUE!!!

It's simple and if you want one so bad like me then do it PRONTO!!!!

I ordered a one year subscription to Modern Drummer.

In the order they said that you would get the latest Neil issue.

Well you guys and gals it came last night!!!!!

So take the risk!!!!!!

I used to be a Modern Drummer subscriber.

I'm excited again!!!!

RUSH ON!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Earl. I just subscribed. I used to subscribe a long time ago and i am actually looking forward to getting this mag again. Nothing beats a physical copy. It didn't specifically say that you get a Neil Peart edition but it showed a pic of it on the option so here's hoping.
  • Like 1

Yep, I'm going to give it a go too. Some showed up on Ebay in the last few days and are selling for more than the subscription price. This will probably end up being a rare issue simply because of when it was released. Probably going into a waste yard somewhere.
  • Like 2

Thanks Earl. I just subscribed. I used to subscribe a long time ago and i am actually looking forward to getting this mag again. Nothing beats a physical copy. It didn't specifically say that you get a Neil Peart edition but it showed a pic of it on the option so here's hoping.

Awesome my Rush Brother!! Let's hope!!! Let me know when you get it.

• Like 1

Yep, I'm going to give it a go too. Some showed up on Ebay in the last few days and are selling for more than the subscription price. This will probably end up being a rare issue simply because of when it was released. Probably going into a waste yard somewhere.

Great Jonboy! I hope you get one too. Let us know!

Did you receive your NP issue?

So take the risk!!!!!!

I'm excited again!!!!

RUSH ON!!!

How long did it take for you to receive the issue after you subscribed?

Did you receive your NP issue?

So take the risk!!!!!!

I'm excited again!!!!

RUSH ON!!!

How long did it take for you to receive the issue after you subscribed?

Only a few weeks! Any luck?

I was looking up the Peart Modern Drummer piece on MalNar...

https://www.moderndr...ant-narcissism/

...and that led me to discovering that Neil Peart's masterclass Frontiers of Composition is now free on the Drum Channel, per his final wish.

There is a lot that we can learn from Neil as a person and a drummer. We will do our best to continue our mission as he wanted it. Neil Peart’s Artist Course “Frontiers of Composition and Articulation” is now free to everyone.

https://drumchannel.com/show/a-tribute-to-neil-peart/

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Have every one but the first and last so I suppose I have to get this. Nice tribute.

You must get it! You know me! I am insane! I have them all! NEIL RULES! THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!! I am still broken hearted!!! But I play my ass off on my drums still! Playing Rush music on the drums keeps me fit and in shape.

I will never let myself go. I'm getting stronger every day! Walking five miles a day! No soda no fast food! Gross!!!

I LOVE YOU NEIL PEART!

No luck for me. I called and they said I didn't subscribe to the all access package, therefore no Neil Peart Issue. At any rate, they canceled my subscription because they had no way to fulfill my request, even if I upgraded to the all access package. Back on the hunt.

No luck for me. I called and they said I didn't subscribe to the all access package, therefore no Neil Peart Issue. At any rate, they canceled my subscription because they had no way to fulfill my request, even if I upgraded to the all access package. Back on the hunt.

OMG!!

I am so sorry! Perhaps I didn't mention that about the "all access" package.

I might have paid for that one but I don't remember.

That is so stupid.

If you subscribe to Modern Drummer at that exact time in life, you should get that mag!! UGH!!!!!!

I am bummed man.

I hope you find a copy.

Never give up.

You will find one.

So I got my first issue - Thomas Lang cover. No Neil Peart issue unfortunately. But I pre-ordered the anthology and the whole tribute issue is going to be included so all is good.