Free Neil tribute swag you can send for while sitting at home!

blueschica

A woman in a Rush FB group I am in has designed these buttons and rubber bracelets as a tribute to Neil. I have put a photo of them below; they are really nice. The buttons are 1 inch across; not really big; very appropriate for a collection, backpack or lapel. She is mailing them out (limit of 3 buttons and bracelets per envelope) just for a self addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage you need to put on the SASE envelope is 7 forever stamps or $ 3.75 in whatever stamps.

The address to send the SASE envelope inside an addressed envelope to is:

Ruth Westwood

1200 Main Street

P. O. Box 77190

Pittsburgh, PA 15215

IN about 10 days you will get these bracelets and buttons back! :heart: She was still shipping them last week; I did it myself and received the swag below. She is hoping for some photos of wearers to be posted to the Thank You Neil Peart FB group, but it is not mandatory.

Also, there is a youtube video below where she explains everything. Just thought it might be fun with a lot of us sitting at home. International TRFers can do it as well! Good luck!

r37CiuRl.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH7pmXcA-pc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR26IKf5REF_h5TFRd1dqniagoBqylbCNA_USC9w78bB9lPmmnycuF-C1N8

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

Do you have any of these left?

It's actually not me, but someone else from Pittsburgh and she still has a bunch left. What you need to do is prepare an envelope addressed to yourself with 8 Forever stamps on it (expensive rate since the envelope will be kind of lumpy when it returns to you), then fold that envelope in half or thirds and stick it in another envelope. Address to:

Ruth Westwood

1200 Main Street

PO Box 77190

Pittsburgh, PA 15215

Send a SASE to the address above. Put $4 on the SASE. She will mail you back a few of each!

Edited by blueschica

Hello,

It's been a few months and I'd like to get some for a friend. Just wanted to make sure she still has some before I send.

Thanks!! :lol:

Hi skullchrist, I just heard from Ruth today and she still has lots of buttons and bracelets, if you send an envelope! :hi:

• Like 1

Cheers! Thanks. Will do.

Have a Happy Holidays!

Thank you! Happy holidays to you, too!

It's on the way!

Tell her it's the first SASE I've ever done!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you, too! :hi:

• Like 1

Cheers! Thanks. Will do.

Have a Happy Holidays!

It's on the way!

Merry Christmas!

BTW, got them! They're awesome!

She had to add a couple of extra stamps (oops!) but I sent a thank you letter with some stamps.

Thank you for facilitating this and tell her I said thank you again.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Cheers! Thanks. Will do.

Have a Happy Holidays!

It's on the way!

Merry Christmas!

BTW, got them! They're awesome!

She had to add a couple of extra stamps (oops!) but I sent a thank you letter with some stamps.

Thank you for facilitating this and tell her I said thank you again.

Cheers!

I will! So glad you got them! I enjoy mine. :) I was originally hoping someone from TRF could wear one of the extra bracelets to the 'Night for Neil' memorial concert that was scheduled in Canada. However, since it's been rescheduled like 4 times, a lot of the excitement has gone out of the idea. Hope they have it sometime though.

Edited by blueschica

Still going with the bracelets and buttons?
  • Like 1