I'm so bored from this Covid self-quarantine, I ....

HemiBeers

checked the espn schedule and saw they are broadcasting the american cornhole league!

good grief.

The athleticism on display here is breathtaking.

5c294d60f1d9a.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C855

:laughing guy:

how embarrassing for us.

You can tell they're professionals when they have sponsors on their shirts and have someone else hold their beer.

The dude in the back is sponsored by Johnsonville, the sausage maker....cornhole...sausage...there's a joke there to be had.

• Like 1

checked the espn schedule and saw they are broadcasting the american cornhole league!

good grief.

The athleticism on display here is breathtaking.

5c294d60f1d9a.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C855

:laughing guy:

how embarrassing for us.

You can tell they're professionals when they have sponsors on their shirts and have someone else hold their beer.

The dude in the back is sponsored by Johnsonville, the sausage maker....cornhole...sausage...there's a joke there to be had.

Team Sausage is looking to go deep.
  • Like 3

I'm so bored from this shutdown and quarantine, I'm looking more and more at a very nice Celestron Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope on Amazon.com.

CQB2dRc.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

You might be able to see the virus if it is on the lens with that?

I'm so bored from this shutdown and quarantine, I'm looking more and more at a very nice Celestron Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope on Amazon.com.

xIDigZg.jpg

I may able to see the alien freaks who planted the damned bug on our planet!

I bought this wonderful telescope about a month ago, and the clouds and rain, as expected, are punishing me for it. :rage:

xIDigZg.jpg

I bought this wonderful telescope about a month ago, and the clouds and rain, as expected, are punishing me for it. :rage:

Wow, that's a beast! I wish you nothing but clear skies. The picture was not showing for me before. Edited by snowdogged

xIDigZg.jpg

Wow, that's a beast! I wish you nothing but clear skies. The picture was not showing for me before.

Some glitch made the first photo disappear. This is from my home, after I assembled it.

As amateur astronomers know all too well, buying a new scope brings about The Curse. The clouds make you pay for your purchase by covering your skies for a LONG time.....D'OH!!