Hope all are well

djflex

Have not been in a very long time.

Much has changed in the world since I was here last

I hope the world finds you and yours well

• Like 5

Lol, it is a mess.

However, things will eventually be normal. Mostly good people up in here so wished to pay my resoects

• Like 3

Lol, it is a mess.

However, things will eventually be normal. Mostly good people up in here so wished to pay my respects

We're a pretty solid bunch!

This "event" will surely be a major entry into our history books, mostly for how we reacted to it and how we conducted ourselves.

• Like 2

Welcome back flex! Glad you're ok. :cheers:

You missed the release of the new Psychotic Waltz a few weeks ago. Reunion after 24 years, all original members aboard. Killer album!

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

You missed the release of the new Psychotic Waltz a few weeks ago. Reunion after 24 years, all original members aboard. Killer album!

Really? Im gonna look for it on spotify

• Like 1

Got it!

• Like 1

Lol, it is a mess.

However, things will eventually be normal. Mostly good people up in here so wished to pay my resoects

Cheers Flex! BE SAFE!

You as well good sir!

• Like 1

Got it!

:cheers: Give it a few spins and let me know what you think of it. I'm just listening to it right now and I think it's a damn fine album. Great comeback!

Got it!

:cheers: Give it a few spins and let me know what you think of it. I'm just listening to it right now and I think it's a damn fine album. Great comeback!

I will! Sadly it would have been a great gym album, but all gyms closed for now

• Like 1

Yes, it odd not having access to a gym. It's was a major part of my daily routine and it tough not having it.

I've taken my routine to the outdoors. Starting to run, walk and hike.

I normally meet my high school buddies every Friday at a local bar. Last night we FaceTimed while having a few brews and it was a blast !!!

Stay well.

• Like 6

Got it!

I got about 3/4 through today, loved it! Every release always sounds just a little different, which i like. More later as i get a few listens in

• Like 1