What are you craving right now/have been craving lately?

jamie

My fridge and pantry are both pretty bare right now, and as a result, my cravings are amplified. Lately I've either been craving things like cake, ice cream, and chocolate, but i've also been craving anything cheesy.

Since I left Italy last year I have been craving Carbonara, and Cacio E Pepe, and Gelato, and all the other great food I had there. sigh
  • Like 1

Since I left Italy last year I have been craving Carbonara, and Cacio E Pepe, and Gelato, and all the other great food I had there. sigh

i found myself craving poutine for a while after i visited Toronto in late 2016.
  • Like 1

i found myself craving poutine for a while after i visited Toronto in late 2016.

That'll do it.

I’ve been going to a local Italian market lately called Padua Pasta Makers. You would love it. There’s another one in the city called Claro’s my late maternal grandpa went to a lot. He would always get me biscotti from there as a kid. Padua is a lot cheaper, though. I was really craving Alfredo penne since it was the firs thing I tried there. It’s the Thursday weekly special so I went back and it was so worth it. Miss that creamy Alfredo taste.