treeduck

26-48.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

IPIP .... HOORAY!!

IPIP .... HOORAY!!

Edited by Principled Man

South Korean football club apologizes for filling stands with 'sex dolls'

Apparently sex dummies need to wear masks and practice social distancing too.

200518093702-01-seoul-fc-mannequins-0517-super-169.jpg

200518093655-02-seoul-fc-mannequins-0517-super-169.jpg

200518093644-03-seoul-fc-mannequins-0517-super-169.jpg

I like the fact that they put one sex doll bro in there. lol.

Of course they need to wear masks and social distance. Who knows what those things might be carrying.

I think it says more about those watching the game online who could recognize that they were sex dolls and not mannequins.

"Those breasts are waaaaay too voluptuous to be ordinary department store mannequin breasts. And their nipples are clearly sex doll nipples, not mannequin nipples! I have a lot of experience with this! And I'm offended that my favorite team is using these sex dolls to fill the empty stands!"

- concerned fan

:LOL:

• Like 3

I think it says more about those watching the game online who could recognize that they were sex dolls and not mannequins.

"Those breasts are waaaaay too voluptuous to be ordinary department store mannequin breasts. And their nipples are clearly sex doll nipples, not mannequin nipples! I have a lot of experience with this! And I'm offended that my favorite team is using these sex dolls to fill the empty stands!"

- concerned fan :LOL:

Well, listen, I'm sorry if my concern seems too much. It's not so much offense, as I just thought I should bring it to the attention of the team -- if they keep buying up all the sex dolls, the prices will rise too much! The whole supply and demand chain could be disrupted if every team wanted their own cadre of sex dolls for the home games; key industries could be paralyzed as resources are redirected to sex doll production, and smaller teams -- and, lord knows, individuals -- could be priced out of the market! I was merely trying to avert a shortage . . .

:whipgirl:

• Like 1

What did I just stumble into? :scared: This thread has gone down a weird trail :huh:

Far East weirdness is a common thing to me.

Here in Japan, amusement parks are preparing to reopen. However, guests are going to be asked to refrain from screaming on rollercoasters and making vocalizations at any other attraction too. This step is being taken to help prevent the spread of the 'rona.

https://japantoday.c...e-for-virus-era

A quiet amusement park is very very weird to me. And Japan is just weird enough that there's a chance it'll work.

Shanghai Disney reopened a few weeks ago. Not sure what kind of weird guidelines they've got in place.

Then, there's a robot dog in Singapore on virus park patrol.

https://japantoday.c...ol-in-singapore

That's kind of cool actually.

So yeah, sex dolls at Korean baseball stadiums as fill-ins for real fans...not surprising. :LOL:

What did I just stumble into? :scared: This thread has gone down a weird trail :huh:

Speaking of weird, wait until God Morissette reads about who “she” created.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/05/death-angel-drummer-satan-covid-19-coma/

%20https%3A//media.tenor.com/images/a42bda8b1c7cf1fd774acf0a22d7c81e/tenor.gif

Self-promo? Ideas to be used on a future album of theirs?

Here in Japan, amusement parks are preparing to reopen. However, guests are going to be asked to refrain from screaming on rollercoasters and making vocalizations at any other attraction too. This step is being taken to help prevent the spread of the 'rona.

A quiet amusement park is very very weird to me. And Japan is just weird enough that there's a chance it'll work.

Shanghai Disney reopened a few weeks ago. Not sure what kind of weird guidelines they've got in place.

So yeah, sex dolls at Korean baseball stadiums as fill-ins for real fans...not surprising. :LOL:

Dammit, I want to live in Japan. Konnichi wa.

• Like 1

:LOL:

Here in Japan, amusement parks are preparing to reopen. However, guests are going to be asked to refrain from screaming on rollercoasters

In related news, Japanese authorities have asked cows to stop going 'moo.'

Guess what happens if guests don't refrain from screaming.

[This is my guess but I'd bet 100,000 yen on it]

Answer:

Nothing!

The park staff will just repeat the strong request. Rules that aren't enforceable and don't actually exist in the first place. A mix of somewhat good, useless, and confusing as f**k. Japan! :LOL:

Do you know the difference between smoking and non-smoking sections in many restaurants in Japan? About two feet. No other room, no room divider. Nothing. Oh, except for sometimes when the restaurant puts some red tape on the floor designating smoking from non-smoking areas. Weird Japan/Asia strikes again! :LOL:

• Like 1

I want to buy every cd made in Japan!!! Lol!

Here in Japan, amusement parks are preparing to reopen. However, guests are going to be asked to refrain from screaming on rollercoasters

Answer:

Nothing!

The park staff will just repeat the strong request. Rules that aren't enforceable and don't actually exist in the first place. A mix of somewhat good, useless, and confusing as f**k. Japan! :LOL:

Do you know the difference between smoking and non-smoking sections in many restaurants in Japan? About two feet. No other room, no room divider. Nothing. Oh, except for sometimes when the restaurant puts some red tape on the floor designating smoking from non-smoking areas. Weird Japan/Asia strikes again! :LOL:

"Screaming For Vengeance!" Priest

"Screaming In The Night" Krokus

"Screaming In Digital" Queensryche

Answer:

Nothing!

"Screaming For Vengeance!" Priest

"Screaming In The Night" Krokus

"Screaming In Digital" Queensryche

Earl, here's some Screaming!

• Like 1